Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

I don't officially have one ordered yet, but I plan on getting one.....

I hope my name is on the list above yours.. I am tired of riding this hull made of lead.... I can't wait... I am hoping for a total build weight of 220Lbs. and if I am off by 20 or so pounds... Whoopee that beats the hell out of my 324 pounder I am riding now.

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
I hope my name is on the list above yours.. I am tired of riding this hull made of lead.... I can't wait... I am hoping for a total build weight of 220Lbs. and if I am off by 20 or so pounds... Whoopee that beats the hell out of my 324 pounder I am riding now.

lol!! yup a 96lb savings in weight may make a tad bit difference. :bad:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
can we merge this thread with the other one with no pics?
Just be patient, you know buy now that when I say something it is happening. It might not happen fast. But it gets done and the work is good. I will put up pics within 2 weeks. I want to have pics that are 100% so people can see the final look. It will be worth the short wait to see it in a complete stage rather than under construction. :beerchug:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Just be patient, you know buy now that when I say something it is happening. It might not happen fast. But it gets done and the work is good. I will put up pics within 2 weeks. I want to have pics that are 100% so people can see the final look. It will be worth the short wait to see it in a complete stage rather than under construction. :beerchug:

I don't doubt it'll get done, I just don't know why carbonjet started another thread about the same thing.

maybe he'll start another one when there are pics and another one when he picks his up and another one when he rides it.

i like bobby and i like his skis.... i also like reading cracker's reviews.

thats all i wanted to say.

bobby's just too nice to tell all you guys to STFU till he's ready to put up pics because by then he'll be in a position to start popping these pups out of molds and won't have to worry about people biting his :):):):) while he's still in the dev/proto phases..

:smile:

Mark44

Katie's Boss

So do you officially have one ordered or is that right after the 300 hull project is finished? LOL

Mark44

Last edited:

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
I don't doubt it'll get done, I just don't know why carbonjet started another thread about the same thing.

maybe he'll start another one when there are pics and another one when he picks his up and another one when he rides it.

That's hysterical.

Last edited:
So do you officially have one ordered or is that right after the 300 hull project is finished? LOL

Mark44

Motor is ready to go into the 300 but I am going to work on the motor a bit first. So paint and a fresh engine and it is water worthy. All glass work and prep work is done.

Bobby won't accept any money yet or I would have put a down payment on it. So I am on the "list"... Which is a good thing in case I don't like the looks of it. But he has a few projects to get out the door first then he will start ripping these things out.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Heres a teaser pic. This was taken during initial primer build up, Wait until you see the finished product.
Enjoy.
DSCF4208.jpg

Last edited:
NOT wanting to pick a fight but is it just me or do those pictures have nothing in common except for the tubbies.

Can you post a better picture of #.0's hull

Top Bottom