Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Ok,
The SS865 kits are on a roll and I think we even have 1 complete SS865 engine left over from Havasu. XS1000's are being run as we speak...
You guys should come over for the ride Tim Mckercher is putting on. Talked to Stoyer said he might come up and ride Parr's ski. Tell Pat to bring something over. Talked to Wammer and he said he's coming up. The bigger the crowd the more the general public will look. :thewave::Banane35:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
A shot of the XF version leaving tomorrow.
DSCF5751.jpg

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
well, if that ski ever gets hit by a truck and destroyed, at least the motor mounts will still be in good shape...LOL damn. you think you could make them any more solid?..lol

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
what does the xf weight?

ditto

I must say, the more pics I see of the details, the more I want 1 !!!
I am NOT knocking any composite guys on here, but Bobby's stuff always looks like he has paid great attention to every last millimeter of every hull so far. On alot of hulls it appears that the builder gets tired of trying to make everything absolutely perfect-not Bobby.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Matrix Weight.

GP= 110 lbs.
ES= 95 lbs.
XF= ???
PRO= ???

I know they are lighter than the GP and ES, but not listed on the website...I thought I heard the pro version was 67 lbs?? Anybody?

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
Pics

Here are the most recent pics...still needs the tray turfed.

Attachments

• Skis 004.jpg
    Skis 004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 152
  • Skis 003.jpg
    Skis 003.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Skis 001.jpg
    Skis 001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Skis 008.jpg
    Skis 008.jpg