Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
You don't need $30,000 to have one. A Matrix ES hull at $5,000 plus a donor ski for parts and your in the water. If you were resourceful you could have a complete ski for around $8,000. This is what is being done now for a demo to show the potential of a baseline package.

Bobby is absolutely correct. Some of these last few builds have been no holds barred builds with unlimited budgets but that doesn't have to be the case.

I have purchased an "ES" hull and plan to transfer all of the parts off my 96 SJ over to this new Hull. The only items I needed to purchase were the Internal fill and new turf, everything else transfers from a SJ. The "ES" is scheduled to be 30lbs less than a stock SJ hull so even keeping with stock power or strong limited power this is an excellent upgrade for a reasonable price and is one sweet ride.

My full "ES" build with new Team Scream SS846, RRP pole, Brand new Skat 144 Mag setback pump, SE Trim, TBM Flywheel and Advent Ignition is going to cost $22K. Anyone interested to see the cost breakdown may PM me and I will send them a copy to help plan their build.

I started out only looking to upgrade my engine package in my 07 Superjet but once I started reading about the Matrix and then spoke to Bobby I was sold; hook, line and sinker. Unlike others who shopped around for a hull and price, i shopped for a builder first and then hull model second. I have no doubt Bobby will deliver beyond my expectations. After seeing the Matrix in action at Daytona and finally speaking to Bobby face to face I have never been so happy with a decision. I was offered a chance to ride Jason's sweet blue ski but I just couldn't do it. It's hard enough waiting for something new, I just couldn't add any more anxiety to the equation.

I cannot wait for February 15th and am already planning my trip down to get it.

Thanks again Bobby, for doing what you do and making it possible for me to be a part of it.

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Is my Matrix ready yet?
picture.php

Last edited:
I would have to agree - Bobby is great to do business with. It's really been nice having someone to call for technical questions and assistance. He's just a stand-up guy who's proud of his product and obsessed with quality.

The Matrix was a pleasure to ride. It's just comfortable and stable as can be. The ride is awesome; it carves extremely well and is confidence inspiring in the surf. It barrel rolls with ease and despite its incredible stability feels very light and easily maneuverable. I used to ride an octane and loved the feel but hated the weight; this is exactly what I was looking for.

After spending a solid weekend on the Matrix the one thing that is clear is that this is not a shortened, slapped-together hull. The countless hours spent designing this hull were evident even after only a couple of minutes of riding. The boat is just really solid all around.

Matrix pro... 827 xscream motor..

Bad setup wake first try... 10 yards on the play, first down.

[video=vimeo;5672457]http://vimeo.com/5672457[/video]

was nosing them in a bit later that day.

or
[video=vimeo;5902033]http://vimeo.com/5902033[/video]

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I got the ES EVO and am completely stoked with it....made my SXR lighter than a SJ and wayyy faster. Complete Kawi motor swap....everything fit perfectly!

Awesome videos Pete! :notworthy:

What ever happened to your matrix? Who bought it? I figured some lucky owner would be posting about it on here.

Guy loves it, just does not post.. owns large company and i think is shy on posting.. i called him recently and aske how happy he was.

D@mn Pete,

You skied that one, lol.

Scottie
Thanks, that was first couple minutes in surf on new ski.
Def. fun.. :popworm:

Top Bottom