Trinity Composites newest Pro rider

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Parr will be one of Trinity's riders for the 2010 season. Look for Jeremy at the upcoming events of 2010, starting with Daytona to get personal insight on his newest equipment the MATRIX.

Last edited:

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
very nice- couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Great choice of rider for you as well Bobby! Ok, I'm over my 5 seconds of Jeremy pumpin :woot:... carry on.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Thanks everyone :beerchug: This should end up being a good deal for Trinity Composites and myself, not to mention all the people that will get to demo the ski :smlove2:

We are planning to attend several freerides throughout the summer, as well as plenty of races including Nationals, and WF if everything works out. I'm pumped!!!!

We're going to start out with my 701 for Daytona, then X-Scream is going to help me replace that with some serious grunt. ADA Racing is helping me with a head, and Thrust Innovations is going to help me out with some trimmage, etc. And don't forget the Hydro-Turf with 25mm underpadding for my old arse :shhh: Skat-Trak will get the power to the water, and ODI grips will help me hang on :bananapowerslide: And the fuel atomization process is in the works, more to come on that :burnout:

Thanks everyone :beerchug: This should end up being a good deal for Trinity Composites and myself, not to mention all the people that will get to demo the ski :smlove2:

We are planning to attend several freerides throughout the summer, as well as plenty of races including Nationals, and WF if everything works out. I'm pumped!!!!

We're going to start out with my 701 for Daytona, then X-Scream is going to help me replace that with some serious grunt. ADA Racing is helping me with a head, and Thrust Innovations is going to help me out with some trimmage, etc. And don't forget the Hydro-Turf with 25mm underpadding for my old arse :shhh: Skat-Trak will get the power to the water, and ODI grips will help me hang on :bananapowerslide: And the fuel atomization process is in the works, more to come on that :burnout:

super stoked for ya bro....

hydro72

hydro72
Congrats par daddy and trinity looking forward to seeing you hold it down on the freestyle side of things for the 2010 season it's gonna be an even better year for team trinity with a solid teammate like yourself good job....

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Thats good to hear we all enjoy the skill and hard work you have for our sport. What engines going to help win more trophys !

Top Bottom