Trinity Composites SJ hood.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
i think that most people would perform better on a ski thats a little waterlogged than a ski that wont even run.

id even say its probably easier to 'dance around' like a fool on a waterlogged ski that doesnt run. thatd be the best of both worlds. :woot:

Charlie, I didn't think this was your business, or do you pay Steve to work for you and this really is your issue to sort out? If Steve is still pissed about this maybe he should talk to me about it, we have already discussed it and moved on.

If you want to throw mud that's fine, it's what you do. It is not what I do however, so if you keep it up it will be for your own enjoyment only.

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Since we are on the subjct of parr and WF, you going this year parr? You gooing to nashville also? I will be able to make it to nashville and hopefully WF and I want to see you there buddy

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Since we are on the subjct of parr and WF, you going this year parr? You gooing to nashville also? I will be able to make it to nashville and hopefully WF and I want to see you there buddy

Not sure yet, money is tight and getting tighter everytime gas goes up. At this point, Nashville is a long shot, and WF is pretty unlikely. Who knows, maybe this is karma coming back to haunt me :rolleyes:

Scorn800

Ride for life
Hey, stop all the post dumping! :nana:
Nice hood Bobby even if it's for a stupidjet :shooter3:
People will learn soon enough. GREEN is where it's at! :Banane09:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Hey, stop all the post dumping! :nana:
Nice hood Bobby even if it's for a stupidjet :shooter3:
People will learn soon enough. GREEN is where it's at! :Banane09:

Now John, he already perfected the SXR, let him show the SJ's some love!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I still have not seen the latest Die Hard Flick.......... any good??

Scorn800

Ride for life
You obviously don't understand what 'post dumping' is.
Oh, I know what it is! I got an infraction for it:usa2::afro::Banane37:

Now John, he already perfected the SXR, let him show the SJ's some love!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I still have not seen the latest Die Hard Flick.......... any good??

Yeah, I guess stupidjet's need good hoods too.:bigok:

John McClane: [pissed off] All you gotta do is go pick up a kid in New Jersey, and drive him down to D.C. How hard can that be, huh? Can't be that hard, no, can it? They couldn't just send somebody else to do it, no it had to be a senior detective Is that all you got, you think throwing a couple of cars at me is gonna stop me?

:Banane25:that tell you something:Banane25:
Fire Sale baby :naughty:

ctatv

2strokes forever
cool will have to keep that in mind when i get one. Im looking for a cheap ski that i will behappy with for a while SJ first choice but cant rule out a kawi if the deal is right for a first standup

Top Bottom