trouble mounting aftermarket blowison hood

junkman

nice weather=regret selin
you might not of meant anything by it but you clearly said 'have someone who can work on jetski's come help me". Will someone else magically be able to make this stuff fit? Unfortunetely my magic wand is in the shop right now otherwise I would of zapped it a few days ago myself.

BUT ON A DIFFERENT NOTE: Like I posted earlier I will state the truth on how stuff goes I just got off the phone with Mark. VERY VERY VERY Stand up guy he directly addressed my situation let me know that he saw my pictures I emailed. He informed me he is mocking up a similar setup so that he can help assess my situation ASAP. Basically IMO he gave the proper answer I should of been givin earlier I am not looking for special treatment just good customer service. Mark's customer service skills so far IMO are awesome. IMO people dont need anything special but no one wants to feel like they are being blown off, and before speaking to Mark that is how I felt. Thanks again Charles for giving Mark a call. I will keep everyone postedon how this turns out from the sounds of this Mark is turning this experience around.

Superjet3

Waterlogged
Takeastand SJ said:
If you talked to Dok and are still not pleased you need help. Maybe have someone who can work on jetski's come help you.
Im sorry to start stuff again but who the hell are you? You have some pretty rude comments on people mechanical skills. First me then junkman. I am sure he is knowledgable enough to install a hood. It is not his fault his part is not fitting like it should. Anyway, I really dont like your attitude.. take it some where else dude... Back on topic. Glad to hear they are helping you out. Hope all turns out for the best.

Last edited:

Takeastand SJ

R.I.P. 8/9/2008
Paul said:
Im sorry to start stuff again but who the hell are you? You have some pretty rude comments on people mechanical skills. First me then junkman. I am sure he is knowledgable enough to install a hood. It is not his fault his part is not fitting like it should. Anyway, I really dont like your attitude.. take it some where else dude... Back on topic. Glad to hear they are helping you out. Hope all turns out for the best.

I am an irritated person Paul, just like your one in a million problem with your keepers. The issues should have been taken up with Blowsion first. As I stated before the comment I made wasn't meant to offend anyone, I said IF he talked to Dok and still had a problem he needed help. AND I WAS RIGHT!!!!! Dok is fixing the problem as we waste our time here bickering.

junkman

If you feel your time has been wasted then why post here in the first place? And I am very curious as to how the problem is going to be fixed probably as well as many other people out there. It will probably consist of me drilling new holes and re-glassing the hull as was recomended in a POST HERE. Not to mention I have had more than one person PM me saying they had the same issue with blowsion hoods. This is what these forums are for so that we can all gather information from each other. The issue would of been takin up with blowsion first but there not open on weekends and I was trying to get the input from people here so that I could of HOPEFULLY gotten the hood on over the weekend. But next time I have an issue Ill PM you first and make sure its ok to post. Whats lame is that all the posts besides yours were helpful.....I guess I have the same question you do why do you waste your time posting?

ski4

gonzo
ditto, like i said we learn from eachothers problems and triumphs. and depending how this turns out will dictate what i do when i do decide or have the need for an aftermarket hood

bashing someone for having problems with a product is lame.
obviously if you looked at his thread on his rebuild ,junkman has the basic skill to do the work he is doing and then some. he does not need help.
i like MOST of my bloswion gear i have, but any problems with something i want to know about, for future purchases. i am not brand loyal . seems many here are though and that's fine. but when i pay through the nose for something then pay the intrest on my cc for the next 300 yrs i want the best i can afford

Last edited:

junkman

well said ski4. I am curious though takeastand are you sponsored by Blowsion or something?

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
hangtime said:
Blowsion has excellent customer service IMO .:hail:

I agree:Banane01: :Banane01: . Every thing i've bought from them has been perfect and they always answered any questions i had the same day by email.

:biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

Takeastand SJ

R.I.P. 8/9/2008
All posts were helpful but mine? like the one by Paul bashing the keepers? I wasn't trying to be helpful by advising you to call Blowsion? My reference to time being wasted was the time bickering, not trying to help you. No I don't think I am a master mechanic, I am constantly calling Dok asking for help. No I am not like Hulka and just blast HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD, I am just a very satisfied customer of Blowsion. I too have got many PM's about this thread. My intentions were not to offend you or your abilities, sorry if you took it the wrong way. I just think this was handled the wrong way bringing negative un-needed press to a company in our small sport.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Takeastand SJ said:
What excuse for the Kenney Keepers? Are you the only moron in the world that has a problem with them? If you have a problem with Blowsions stuff call them and they will fix you up, probobally throw some extras your way to keep you happy.

Strike One Again.................

Same response as the post above....... take this crap somewhere else.........

junkman

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW. There will be more to follow. MArk from Blowsion great guy, very helpful, proffesional, and knowledgable. Not sure what I can say for the rest of the guys over there. I will follow up with this. And Pete you have my word I will not flame this thread. But people def need to know what happens when you have an issue with a company. Whether it be good or bad and how it was handled IMO.

junkman

Well I will finish out this thread like I said I would. I will stand strong with Mark is definetely as nice and helpful of a guy as everyone said he was. In the end I think my main issue was with Johnny and the way he handled the situation. I think maybe he tried to step into a situation that he was'nt fully aware of. Due to some of the things he sent me in emails I reallllllllllly wanted to post our back and forth emails. But after speaking to Mark on the phone all I can say is the guy is truly sincere for the sport. It would be scary to see where Blowsion would be without him. All in all I tried to make the best out of a lame situation and hopefully I could help someone out with my new thread check it out if you havent already :)
http://www.x-h20.com/showthread.php?t=5135

junkman

Some sort of craftmanship defect. Big enough to not fit right, small enough to were I should correct it myself with fiberglass work.....:) Mark did offer to swap it out for me if I wanted.

I just recieved a carbon chin pad for a stock pole today that did'nt fit. The mounting holes on the chin pad are a good 1/2" out of line.

250 bones plus a mistake plus slow ass UPS shipping I can handle.

Being treated like a retard on the phone by Mike I cannot. Scott got on the phone and cleared things up so we will see.

I am sorry man maybe I am an uptight Ohio freak but for 250 bones I expect someone to actually feel a little empathy for sending me a bad piece. I mean this was my bday present from the girly and I was stoked to get it.

Customer service (from Mike) aside, I gotta say it is a very well made chin pad and I imagine the last one I will ever buy. Other than the mistake it is a nice piece of hardware.

Top Bottom