UPDATE#2: Ross podiums 2nd round!!! IFWA World Tour

Holy SH*T! Dude your riding is freaking insane! Huge props Ross! I cant believe I drove to CA, and did not have a chance to talk to you.... next time!

Do us all a favor and make it home un-injured!!!! :headbang:

Last edited:

mouvax

X
looks like he's half way through a solid double roll to me...
:shocked:
right ! three riders attempted the double roll this week-end (bufacchi, sickerling and ross). seems like this is the trick that makes the difference to go to the finals. i'm very upset about the huge ross's no handed flip because it was perfect, but a f... cloud just appears at the last moment, destroying the colours :shooter3:
i'm on my way to spain, weather says it'll be sunny all week-end :)

Last edited:

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
for Pete
but SICK AS HELLL
Hell yeah, that was an awesome shot too!
right ! three riders attempted the double roll this week-end (bufacchi, sickerling and ross). seems like this is the trick that makes the difference to go to the finals. i'm very upset about the huge ross's no handed flip because it was perfect, but a f... cloud just appears at the last moment, destroying the colours :shooter3:

Attempted.......landed?

Great pics Ludo!!!!

JP116, yea that is Pierre doing what turned out to be a super clear br re-entry!

Glad you guys like the pics...Ludo is a friggin stud! He always gets the shot, and it always looks great!

That double I did came up a little short, but I held on to it.

Joe, that br re-entry sequence is my favortie.

Thanks again Ludo

And by the way, surf in Spain is FIRING! Today was like 6-8+ on set and pretty clean alsmot all day. Tomorrow looks to be a touch bigger, then it get smaller for the weekend. But wind should be offshore most all day Sat, and Sunday is still kind of up in the air as far as wind goes.

But all things are looking good for another great event this weekend!

wydopen

onthepipe
And by the way, surf in Spain is FIRING! Today was like 6-8+ on set and pretty clean alsmot all day. Tomorrow looks to be a touch bigger, then it get smaller for the weekend. But wind should be offshore most all day Sat, and Sunday is still kind of up in the air as far as wind goes.

But all things are looking good for another great event this weekend!

sounds fun ross...good luck!!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Ross, looks like that 08 is one badass ski. Does it kinda handle like an sxr with superjet weight? I think I want one...:notworthy:

Good luck this weekend. Go big and have fun!

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Ludo just posted some results from Spain...

1/ Stampers
2/ Bufacci
3/ Ross C

Don't know what happened to Pierre but this puts Ross in 1st with a bit of a cushion. Don't know what happened to Eddie either. I'll post more as soon as i find out

Top Bottom