UPDATE!!!! SKI WAS FOUND!!!!! Another ski lands in a watery grave

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Just spoke with the Instructor and they are spending a little time looking for it today!!! WOOT!!! They have a side scan radar and a multi beam projector (this is all Greek to me) being utilized as I type this. Crossing fingers....

ger87410

How did I get here?
Just spoke with the Instructor and they are spending a little time looking for it today!!! WOOT!!! They have a side scan radar and a multi beam projector (this is all Greek to me) being utilized as I type this. Crossing fingers....

That's your best chance of finding it...

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Spoke with the Instructor and he says they'll keep looking everytime they go out for training sessions.

Damn it. I had my hopes up. Hang in their man, hopefully she'll turn up. So sorry for your loss Chic. I feel like you've lost a family member.

Noooooooo!!! Sorry to here that man, sounds all to familiar to me. You said you have had divers go down, did u ask how strong the currents are? Some people filled my head with stories that my ski was half boyant and drifted miles, could be anywhere....etc. Truth is its ass end stuck on the bottom right where it was lost. The ski sounds like it sank fast, so not very boyant, thats a good thing. If you have access to a boat, id buy that $2000 humminbird side scanning sonar depth finder and start looking. The depth on the one I bought went from 5' to 240'. Be patient and learn how identify things on the scanner, and you'll find it. PS I resold the side scan imager for $1500, beats a total loss.

Luke

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Chik-any new news? If u get a hankerin to ride, you know you are always more than welcome to use my ski anytime you want!

Top Bottom