UPDATE!!!! SKI WAS FOUND!!!!! Another ski lands in a watery grave

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I plan on removing them with a DA Sander. This thing is getting a COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!

OH YEAH, Nothin a lil 36 grit and a right angle wont handle LOL. Lighten her up bro!!!!! Its incredible that it was so close to where she went down. 48 feet must be below the current huh? SOOOOO Was she bikini diving? PICS PLEASE, Were they her own inflatables?

Wow thats awsome they found it, good call on the pressure washer as soon as it out of the water, muratic acid will eat the rest of the hard growth off but will hurt the gell c. if not washed off quick.

Shifty

- SuperJet Thursday -
Wow thats awsome they found it, good call on the pressure washer as soon as it out of the water, muratic acid will eat the rest of the hard growth off but will hurt the gell c. if not washed off quick.

Fo-Sho

I have never seen it hurt gelcoat, but I have never waited around to find out. Wet your hull first too. I use LimeAway every year to get my ski back in like new condition as its milder than hydrochloric acid.

Last edited:

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
SUPER CONGRAT'S CHICK... barnacles will grow quick around there..seems like the bayou i lived on would grow just staring at it...and i would so airbrush it up as a reef when you get done

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I plan on removing them with a DA Sander. This thing is getting a COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!
You'll never get all those barnacles off with a scraper or sander without causing more damage just rent or barrow a 3500psi or higher pressure washer with a zero degree tip and they'll come off real fast.

Awesome that you even found it.

Top Bottom