UPDATE!!!! SKI WAS FOUND!!!!! Another ski lands in a watery grave

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
ummmmmmmmm, Is that a hole you have bored in the rear (next to the scupper) showing where there was no foam, as in foam voids? As in Manufacturers defect? Like a defect that would have been there from day 1?

And you getting onto me for stirring the chit is the pot calling the kettle black........... LMAO

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
ummmmmmmmm, Is that a hole you have bored in the rear (next to the scupper) showing where there was no foam, as in foam voids? As in Manufacturers defect? Like a defect that would have been there from day 1?

Its not so much a void as it is a black hole that sucks up any water within a 4 mile radius.

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Should have pushed it out in the gulf, it may have sucked up all the oil in the gulf.

Did you know that barnacles don't grow on oily surfaces? Such as an engine compartment.

My next sink-age should be much easier to clean up with all the oil on the outside of the hull from riding in the Gulf....

It's no longer a "Salt Life" here, more like a "Crude-Life" with no end in reasonable sight.

I think the barnacles will give me some better traction!

A random diver found it and notified one of his friends who then contacted me and asked if I still wanted it. His daughter dove down with some air bags and brought her up. It was in 48 FEET of water!!!

48 Feet two weeks......I call that one big submarine

Top Bottom