UPDATE!!!! SKI WAS FOUND!!!!! Another ski lands in a watery grave

Big Kahuna

Administrator
So im not sure if anyone has asked(insert sarcasm)...But do you have any motor pictures???

As he posted, he was at a pool turniment. His buddy helped with the recovery, took the ski and pressure washed it, pulled the motor, washed it and then disassembled the motor to start soaking it. Chick was not there to take pics, nor did his friend take any.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
i

As he posted, he was at a pool turniment. His buddy helped with the recovery, took the ski and pressure washed it, pulled the motor, washed it and then disassembled the motor to start soaking it. Chick was not there to take pics, nor did his friend take any.

now thats a good friend!

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Been working quite a bit the last few days, so haven't been online. The barnacles come off the gel coat best with a razor knife. I was planning on painting it anyway, so I'm going ahead and doing that while I take the tray out and re-foam. I drilled two test holes because I wanted to see if I could see the voids in the foam. Whoa!!!!! Was there ever some air/water space in there!!! I'll post pics as I move along, but time is not in my favor lately.

congrats...!!

If you can pass on hood tricks i think i would have left the outside with all the animals and stuff on it....somehow unique waterworld type of look

Been working quite a bit the last few days, so haven't been online. The barnacles come off the gel coat best with a razor knife. I was planning on painting it anyway, so I'm going ahead and doing that while I take the tray out and re-foam. I drilled two test holes because I wanted to see if I could see the voids in the foam. Whoa!!!!! Was there ever some air/water space in there!!! I'll post pics as I move along, but time is not in my favor lately.

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Progress...

Attachments

• WCF barnacles 022.jpg
    WCF barnacles 022.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 274
  • WCF barnacles 012.jpg
    WCF barnacles 012.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 284
  • WCF barnacles 011.jpg
    WCF barnacles 011.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 285

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
ummmmmmmmm, Is that a hole you have bored in the rear (next to the scupper) showing where there was no foam, as in foam voids? As in Manufacturers defect? Like a defect that would have been there from day 1?

I plead the fifth....

Top Bottom