Custom/Hybrid Vision talk...

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Yeah, I will be there Mike. This year it is too far to ride so I will have to drive it over.
Last year was 5 mins away. Lets hope we get some rain to fill the lake!

I'll make you a deal, compete in Freestyle and you can pit out of the Optima rig, factory style! It's not a party unless everyone is invited! The sport needs competitors!

156575_2802979811884_65585889_n.jpg

Last edited:

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
I'll make you a deal, compete in Freestyle and you can pit out of the Optima rig, factory style! It's not a party unless everyone is invited! The sport needs competitors!

View attachment 186705

As long as that trailer is equipped with a keg-a-rator and a stripper pole......with some strippers! And my wife is banned from the park.
Then I will compete and embarrass my self. haha

Thats a sweet rig though, new? You had a large box truck last year.

jetsport484

Are we there yet?
As long as that trailer is equipped with a keg-a-rator and a stripper pole......with some strippers! And my wife is banned from the park.
Then I will compete and embarrass my self. haha

Thats a sweet rig though, new? You had a large box truck last year.

Scott you crazy! :slap: You have 2 months to practice! Am freestyle - a few 360 subs, a fountain, a couple of nose stabs and an attempted barrel or backy will put you in the hunt! with THAT hull you can do this! I'm thinking about it myself! Like the man said we need more competitors!...Better to be a competitor for a day, then a spectator for life!

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Scott you crazy! :slap: You have 2 months to practice! Am freestyle - a few 360 subs, a fountain, a couple of nose stabs and an attempted barrel or backy will put you in the hunt! with THAT hull you can do this! I'm thinking about it myself! Like the man said we need more competitors!...Better to be a competitor for a day, then a spectator for life!

Don, i see your a glass half full kind of guy!

You speak the truth though. I can do a lot of half tricks.;)

jetsport484

Are we there yet?
Don, i see your a glass half full kind of guy!

You speak the truth though. I can do a lot of half tricks.;)

lmao! Yea Im awesome at half tricks myself! but anyway, this weekend is looking awesome. I'll be out there Sat and Sunday. I looked in my phone and still have a # for you if it hasnt changed. LMK if you'll be out there?

I tried it and it was as expected: quick cut backs, light and maneuverable, and nose does not catch water while riding with the wave, unlike my SJ. Steve, I'll need to borrow the ski for a week or so to get the full effect :)

I tried it and it was as expected: quick cut backs, light and maneuverable, and nose does not catch water while riding with the wave, unlike my SJ. Steve, I'll need to borrow the ski for a week or so to get the full effect :)

Where was I??? ohh yeah... I was too busy barrel trolling lol :)...

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
How did the 2.0 vision do Steve?

freaking unbelievable in the surf! I was just shredding and hitting the lip of the wave with the ski turning in an instant . I was also able to drop right into the the wave without any fears of pearling then turn quickly to go right back up the face. I was super comfortable and I'm sure the wider tray would of been even sweeter! :)

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
freaking unbelievable in the surf! I was just shredding and hitting the lip of the wave with the ski turning in an instant . I was also able to drop right into the the wave without any fears of pearling then turn quickly to go right back up the face. I was super comfortable and I'm sure the wider tray would of been even sweeter! :)

Wide tray mumbo jumbo! Haha. Thats the cool thing about this ski,it will turn so easy and quick. And that is with out any quick steering mods.
A carbon version would be the tits for flat water.
You still planning on going to the Nc freeride?

I need a go pro.....and so do you!

chadman154

#Itsonlymoney !!!!!
Wide tray mumbo jumbo! Haha. Thats the cool thing about this ski,it will turn so easy and quick. And that is with out any quick steering mods.

Is there a carbon version?

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Yes. I read it somewhere in a thread. I THINK its 7K but not sure. Seriously, that would be a fun ski. Mine is an absolute blast that keeps getting better with every upgrade (solas mag recently) and it weighs in now about 280 rtr.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

only if it's in the beginning of September like originally planned

Top Bottom