Custom/Hybrid Visual G3 Dasa1100

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
BE2724C8-DE3F-4670-9C90-45BD933B6E2E-1689-00000122471CE8E4_zps5ab9c448.jpg

8D3B8C8D-3C50-4DEA-BB4D-06BE24A0A179-1689-000001224E7B0686_zps582f75f2.jpg

A6EBD2D6-9082-402D-AB0C-20336A7E1FFC-1689-0000012267729F98_zps4d28dd80.jpg

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Im hoping to get 1 ride in around Oct.20 at cold lake, Looks like ill be running a Dasa 1100 not a Dasa 1000, Ive just got to get all the straps ect that a totally forgot about before then.... only thing I dont have a line on yet are Intake and Carbs, but like I said before I kinda want to tame the ski down a little bit, Ill be pulling the electronics out of the blaster just for that one day ha ha

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
No shame in that. I take some hit out of my SS865 so I can ride longer in surf. I'm outta shape though and don't ride often enough to stay conditioned.

The 1100 will be a handful in that hull, even detuned.

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Ya, I hardly got anytime on a ski this year so its cheaper and probably better... Also if I actually do get on the water Ive got all winter to tweek the brand new hull, And customize more...Like that dam red piece in my pump...it looks so good then there is a random red piece ha ha, might have to deal with that....

Anybody hear anything about cutting the fins in the exit nozzle on these bigger pumps?

Last edited:

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Whaaaaat?? That thing just left our shop a couple days ago, and it's already in Canada?? Killer man, keep us posted on the build/ first ride!

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Ya! I was shocked, left your shop Tuesday afternoon and was in Edmonton Friday at 10:00am pretty fast! Last ski I shipped up to two weeks!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
My Sato trim system comes complete with a reduction nozzle and it has no fins. If it makes any difference, I bet none of us will ever be able to feel the difference.

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
maybe mid-season ill remove them...see if i notice a difference

This waiting for parts thing sure sucks!! And waiting for May is going to suck even more after I get my last ride on it ha ha

theskifreak

The ski freak
There's never any ice on the lake in Arizona! Check out Lake Plesant. That's going to be my winter stomping grounds. I'm planning to just grab a cheap rn sj to leave there and give me some tray time to catch up with your guys skills. Can't wait to see you ski man, I've been crazy sick, but am pretty much over it. Let me know when works for you. I may need some alone time with it though:)

So I looked at this ski first hand when I flew in from vancouver and I don't know what the big fuss is about. Here are several things I noticed majorly wrong about it:
- way to much carbon fibre, everywhere you look its stupid sexy carbon EVERYWHERE!
- the turf job is TOO perfect and the tray just feels like you HAVE to do backflips in it.
- blue anodizing........like come onnnnnn!
- engine bay seems like its all set up,... Where's the fun in putting inserts in!
- I guess I'll lend you my motor so we can land some flips before the end of the year lol

P.s. I know I owe you money ill try to get it to u tonight

The ski look's awesome Bud. My ski is done paint now just waiting for turf & assembly. I am going to have to ride my this year just hope ryan make's it out to crane. Hope you can make it to. Should have my BOB Oct 12 Fingers crossed...

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
WOW ,that sounds gnarly,1100 ! i am nursing my kidneys today ,from yesterdays session.did some carb adjustments that called for some re-calibration of my set-up wake timing. took a slapper to the side on a big roll .me and the boat are sore... still had a good time though

Last edited:
Top Bottom