Waterdawg Customz RAFFLE FROM HELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
ill be there, hope to meet some of you guys :arms: thanks jeff, and i like would like a bright blue or silver one and a maybe a 66e? :sneaky: :fingersx: :fingersx:

Y

yamaslut

This is the first post re-posted... I had a couple errors that Jeff wanted me to correct. It will be a REV-12 Hood... (yes, I should have realized that) and a latch that is specificly designed for the REV-12 hood system.

I also re-defined what I meant by "affiliated" see below...

I spoke to Jeff Curry for about an hour yesterday and he has a promotional idea that will pretty much blow your socks off....

Jeff Curry (Waterdawg Customs) will be donating a REV-12 hull (fiberglass vacumed), REV-12 Hood Kit, Waterdawg Billet Pole and REV-12 hood latch to the charity raffle...

Uh..... yeah, I just said that :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

The hull will be on site in daytona ready for delivery, so if you are the lucky person to draw the right ticket, you will go home w/ it. Simple as that.

Rules for entering:
  1. $100 per raffle ticket, 3 for $200. Unlimited purchase
  2. No owners, workers, or anyone *afiliated* w/ any aftermarket jets ski company is allowed to enter.
  3. Tickets will go on sale saturday morning around 10am and the hull will be raffled off at around 6pm saturday night.
  4. There will be distictive tickets made for this raffle as to not be confused w/ the standard raffle.
  5. You will have to be on site in the Banquet room to accept the hull when it's raffled. (we will not go looking for you) we will pick another number, so be there.
Keep this on topic...

thanks again to Jeff for comming up w/ this idea.
:cool2:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*As far as "affiliated" goes... That may have been the wrong word to use.

No owners or workers of aftermarket company's are allowed to enter. Including sponsors that are not participating in this Freeride and The Owners of X-H2O.com. I never said anything about sponsored riders. Obviously they would be allowed to enter, as long as they don't fall into the catagory above.

......and no I won't be allowing myself to enter either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yamaslut

Thanks Slut, jeezzzzzzz

cant get a break around here, let me go cry in my wheaties.
snicker snicker LOL

you got 2 strikes against ya... you won't be here and your'e a sponsor
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Y

yamaslut

nick, when you say "affiliated", to what extent do you mean? why cant you enter?

this pretty much states the deal:

*As far as "affiliated" goes... That may have been the wrong word to use.

No owners or workers of aftermarket company's are allowed to enter. Including sponsors that are not participating in this Freeride and The Owners of X-H2O.com. I never said anything about sponsored riders. Obviously they would be allowed to enter, as long as they don't fall into the catagory above.

......and no I won't be allowing myself to enter either.

"relation" might be a better term.
related to, or family, like an owners wife will not be allowed to bid, because it would be a conflict... Or an owners son... If you are friends w/ someone, that means nothing, but if you actively work for a company and are directly related to them we are asking you to not bid... We want this to go to someone who needs it... Obviously I don't need it and you don't need it, since we have nice skis, but that's not the reason I am not entering it...

Don't you think people would be upsett if I walked away w/ that hull?????
Or at least a little skeptical??? I want people to feel good about how everything transpires.. :bigeyes:
OMG... I could see it now... I just personally think it would be a conflict of interest to be the director of an event and win the big prize... I will be drawing tickets and keeping the raffle secure and that will pretty much eliminate me from being able to be involved anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom