Waterdawg Customz RAFFLE FROM HELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it brinks and there is a good chance i can hot wire so it looks like chic's out, so it looks like me, idok and sjetrider are gonna have to rochambeau for it, and i get the first kick

Y

yamaslut

Transport from Oregon to Florida is complete....

the hull is now at my shop and will making the journey over to the hotel later this week....

sxrcohen5

I NEED to ride
So whoever has their comp. down there Let us people whoc ouldnt make it know who won the HULL ASAP:Banane01: :Banane01: ..Hopefully he lives by me:woot:

From what I hear it was a young-ish dude form the clearwater/St. Pete area.

Works for Pat Bogart (not confirmed- just what I heard).

Was a kawi rider. He is selling his gear to build up the ski.

I think it was a good outcome to the auction.

Congrats - whatever your name is.

-O

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
From what I hear it was a young-ish dude form the clearwater/St. Pete area.

Works for Pat Bogart (not confirmed- just what I heard).

Was a kawi rider. He is selling his gear to build up the ski.

I think it was a good outcome to the auction.

Congrats - whatever your name is.

-O

Well, yes and no. Yes on the youngish part 21 but working for pat no. It was me and I'm in the coast guard and with what money I had I was building up a ski for surf but after I found out it was too late I didnt realize how hard it was to ride an sxr in the surf and was going to sell my ski and build a superjet but I won the lottery of a life time. I will be building this ski not selling it and riding it like it should be. it will take a long time to build the ski due to no money but I will take pics of every step.

butti

lone wolf
Well, yes and no. Yes on the youngish part 21 but working for pat no. It was me and I'm in the coast guard and with what money I had I was building up a ski for surf but after I found out it was too late I didnt realize how hard it was to ride an sxr in the surf and was going to sell my ski and build a superjet but I won the lottery of a life time. I will be building this ski not selling it and riding it like it should be. it will take a long time to build the ski due to no money but I will take pics of every step.

congrats!!!she is a beauty.

yer sxr aint too shabby either!:wink:

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
well as I said I want to sell my SXR for money for the new boat and pay off some of the loan so if anyone wants to buy it for 5500 it's theres I'll take pics soon

dude, the look on your face after the raffle was priceless. you were just standing there staring at it as if it was your first born. congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom