Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I wouldn't call them HARD to install, they're just a little more involved than some others. Honestly, I didn't find it very difficult at all. It may not be the best mod for a first time fiberglasser, but had that been my first job I wouldn't be complaining too much. I found them to be only slightly more difficult than my WCF footholds.

I have installed a shiot load of footholds and can say the REVS are the hardest, but the fit once the hole was cut was no worse then any of the otheres I have installed. Definateley more cutting and glassing though. I can say I dont really like the REVS as much as others though, they will take some modifying to fit my liking for sure. But others give great end result reviews on them.

Y

yamaslut

I have installed a shiot load of footholds and can say the REVS are the hardest, but the fit once the hole was cut was no worse then any of the otheres I have installed. Definateley more cutting and glassing though. I can say I dont really like the REVS as much as others though, they will take some modifying to fit my liking for sure. But others give great end result reviews on them.

they are more than worth the effort and minor fabrication...

Y

yamaslut

see my modifications:

3ec0d2ffc4a1.jpg

6ce76bd0b26f.jpg

dbda9469a85f.jpg

05-02-07_1943.jpg

the holds are by far the best modification besides shortening the pole that I have ever done.... It has made it so much more fun surfriding... I can move my feet all over... can't say enough about the REV holds...

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I agree that your mod is PIMP bro, the biggest issue I have with them is the way they hit the top of my feet if I kick my foot in hard enough to hold me in for rolls. When I am done riding the tops of my feet have knots on them and hurt like he!!. I need to cut out the top/underside and reglass then shape w/ underlayment I think that will solve the issue. Just been too busy lateley w/ other projects.

Y

yamaslut

I agree that your mod is PIMP bro, the biggest issue I have with them is the way they hit the top of my feet if I kick my foot in hard enough to hold me in for rolls. When I am done riding the tops of my feet have knots on them and hurt like he!!. I need to cut out the top/underside and reglass then shape w/ underlayment I think that will solve the issue. Just been too busy lateley w/ other projects.

sissyfoot :bananajump:

Y

yamaslut

Slutty are you running front exhaust only? The last pick looks like the exhaust on rar is glassed over????

front only.... my tray area is so light... my voids are filled w/ 2lb foam and all that crap cut out makes it at least 10lbs lighter, maybe more... Then add in the battery, hood and I'm about 20-25lbs lighter at least

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
That 20-25lbs make a huge difference in handling.
My Square is about 20-25lbs lighter than my round, and it's a different ride altogether.

Y

yamaslut

That 20-25lbs make a huge difference in handling.
My Square is about 20-25lbs lighter than my round, and it's a different ride altogether.

I know surf guys are supposed to like heavy boats, but I like mine lighter than stock.... I have no issues w/ staying hooked up or bouncing around like people say happens, so I'm gonna keep going lighter till it hurts my riding, then I will add weight... I want it right on the edge of being too light.. I guess that's my goal

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I know surf guys are supposed to like heavy boats, but I like mine lighter than stock.... I have no issues w/ staying hooked up or bouncing around like people say happens, so I'm gonna keep going lighter till it hurts my riding, then I will add weight... I want it right on the edge of being too light.. I guess that's my goal
since you weigh more than the intended rider I think you're save removing weight. put a jockey on there and it would be different.

Y

yamaslut

:biggthumpup:I guess bro, but its all about the comfort right, what padding do you have on UR seat, mine seams a little too thin HA HA HA.

the tops of my feet are always bruised up... especailly when I'm "digging for oil"

"Sharky" was refunded in full and we have emailed a few times since. There are no hard feelings between us, that is what matters. Marvin Bulas, where is my pump? To tell the truth, he owes me. I sent his back and have tracking numbers and emails to prove it. I also have emails between us stating that he would send my pump back. I would love to see him produce a tracking number. This is that saying, "THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY". Seriously, it is in the past and will stay there. Him and I both know who ripped who off. So please don't ask me anything about this topic, because I will not answer to it.

Jeff

I never speak unless spoken to (or about) when it comes to this topic. I keep my eye on everything.

Know this: There are THREE sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the TRUTH.

I owe you nothing.

Proceed.

Top Bottom