Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

The way everyone 'talks' about it, it more or less sounds like it's for the locals only.

Doug

It's like this: Say you were to come up with some criteria to score riding spots and you judged all of them out there. The secret spot may not take first in any single category except maybe lack of hassle by authorities. It would however, take the overall first place. It's just a perfect complete package. It's our paradise that we don't want ruined. That's why we protect it and it's location. Not because there's an elite club of any kind. Hell, I'm a complete surf riding hack and they still let me play :bananalama:

douglee25

m3booooy
It's like this: Say you were to come up with some criteria to score riding spots and you judged all of them out there. The secret spot may not take first in any single category except maybe lack of hassle by authorities. It would however, take the overall first place. It's just a perfect complete package. It's our paradise that we don't want ruined. That's why we protect it and it's location. Not because there's an elite club of any kind. Hell, I'm a complete surf riding hack and they still let me play :bananalama:

That's fine and I can respect that. Just put yourself on the otherside of the envelope....

Doug

That's fine and I can respect that. Just put yourself on the otherside of the envelope....

Doug

Doug,

Jump in your car and hit 95 south. When you get to Jax contact Idok, Garrett, Butti, Slutty or a few others and get directions. I have never seen nor heard of them turning anyone away. That is as long as your on a stand up. :pokey:

Even as quite as it is kept. They still get the 6-10 couches from Orlando that "plan" to go wave jumping out there about once a month.

WAB

salty nuts

Doug
You're in Jersey. Just stop by anytime and ride.......... :nana:
People in the SE would not care about a secret riding spot way up north.

There were a few couches riding 2up jumping waves there this past sunday. :banghead: Disaster in the making.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Sounds like when I lived in Hawaii, we rode at Hickam Air Force Base, no police, good surf break, no surfers (almost, every once in a while you'd get a military dude) because it was on government property, and even flatwater to toss out buoys or practice tricks. We even had semi-permanent buoys floating about 6" underwater to tie off to right by the breakwater. It was great.

Doug,

Jump in your car and hit 95 south. When you get to Jax contact Idok, Garrett, Butti, Slutty or a few others and get directions. I have never seen nor heard of them turning anyone away. That is as long as your on a stand up. :pokey:

quote]

ill do ya one better....call when you hit st. aug, you can crash at my pad and keep your ski's in my garage :Banane35:

douglee25

m3booooy
OK, one of these day's I'll head down that way and I'll be sure to give every single of of you a call really early in the morn' to go riding! :smile:

Doug

butti

lone wolf
meh, it's over rated. :clown:

actually, I found the break pretty easily on google maps. it's the launch that's hard to find.

i totally agree.i dont know why anyone would want to go there.nuthin but sharks and man o war.the break is great if you dont mind riding in ankle deep water

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Answer

REAL QUESTIONS:
Is your shipping operation so F'ed up that you don't know when stuff has gone out or IS going out, or is all just lies to buy more time to complete the work??

In the future, why not promise 4months delivery time (or whatever) and deliver in 3?

My shipping operation? What shipping operation?:Eyecrazy: Seriously, we are doing so much custom stuff in the shop that it is very, very easy to get set back a day here, and a day there. Those days add up fast and before you know it, BAM, your behind a month. The user "Rotation" on these forums has been waiting for his 1200 motors to ship. They are about a month late, simply because of a few minor changes. But, those changes HAD to be right in order to ship. He became frustrated, and I understand that. In the end, he will be very happy that he waited, I guarantee. Keep a look out for the double backflip on the new X2 by him, Jonathan Raulo!!!
It is all about hiring employees to help handle the increasing work load. Keep in mind that before, I had a bad rep for being slow at shipping, and that was do to the fact that at least 50% of my time was going into R&D. Hence, the REV hull, prepreg venture, machine shop projects, 1200 motor, Gp platform design for stand ups, and more. Now, my business is growing at an alarming rate, and that has happened in the last 8-9 months. It has literally quadrupled, if not more, and I still have the bad rep for slow shipping. I am figuring out how to handle this and will accept any POSITIVE suggestions anyone can offer. So, it will take some time to adjust. Not long, but it is a priority and everything will be fine.

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Answer

why are you wasting your time with this b.s. when you could be filling orders?

I think it needs to be done. Both for me and the people on this forum. I can't hurt anything. I am only doing the responses on my break time, that is why it takes a while for me to log in and do so.

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Answer

Whats up Jeff. A serious question.

Where is Mikes (from Ohio, Spooks in the forums) carbon SXR hood. He has left several messages. PM Spooks in here. Let him know what is up.

I am still working on "perfecting" the design. Please pm me his phone number. It was on my old phone, now in the trash. I will call him ASAP.

Jeff

Top Bottom