Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Soon!!!

Whats up Jeff.......long time listener first time caller..........Any vids, pics etc.. of the gen II 1200 motor in action?? What prompted the changes and how has the performance been refined from the Gen I motor?

Soon. But it doesn't matter. There is one coming very close to you, and I mean VERY CLOSE!!!:thewave: You might even get to ride it.

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Stuff?

Is my stuff on its way yet?:bad3:

Your great to talk too, Ive just been through heII and back trying to get my stuff.... Im sure you will come through... but how long will I have to wait?

You will see it this Saturday 8/28/2007. The hood is close. Sorry to put you on the back burner. I will make it up to you, promise.

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Trickery?

I'd like to know how you've tricked alot of these people into buying your stuff, even after waiting MONTHS on end for it. After all the bashing you get, people sure don't learn! Then they wonder why their stuff doesn't show up....I think its your own fault for even buying from this guy after all the crap about him on here!

On the bright side, I do think your stuff is cool and innovative and I appreciate the efforts you put into your cool skis....but your business ethics completely ruin everything IMO.

I don't think I am "tricking" anyone. I offer some things that cannot be had anywhere else. Most of which are very "custom" products. They can take a lot of time.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Chop?

Is your bottom of the line CHop gun/Polyester hulls/hoods realy any better then a Stock SJ? Other then the desighn itself.

This is a serious question.... I think you would get alot more pre-preg orders if people realy knew what they were buying.... hope you dont take this the wrong way.

Have you seen a REV built? Have you been to my shop? Seen pics? How do you know it is "chopped"? Do you knwo my lay up schedule? Answer yes to anyone of these questions. To be honest they are not 100%. Only in the flat areas. This accounts for about 15-20% of the REV, since there are no flat areas. My chopper gun is used mostly for mold building to allow faster build up. The hulls are a lot better than an oem Super Jet. I have built fifty eight hulls since I have been in business. How many have you heard of breaking? I don't take your questions the wrong way, I like you. :fingersx:

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Serious question: What is your warranty policy on your new hulls? I see that you have agreed to make replacement hulls for at least two members. If they break, do you repair them? How should they hold up? What will you do for my problem hull?

Your hull is fine. The problem you have is a gel coat blister. It does happen but is not going to hurt the strength, just appearance. It would be very expensive to ship a hull for a minor problem like this. But, if you want to do that, I wil fix it for you.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Jeff I will tell you the problem with your gen 1 and 2 1,200cc cylinders....I know first hand.....SINCE I JUST COPIED ONE........First off, after you are done roughing the cylinder.....send it out and have it annealed. You actually think that that wouldnt move by hogging out all that material. 2. Dont use 6061, its not that stable under heat. I used 7075 it is much more stable under heat. But judging by all the mistakes you made in the cylinder 6061 may be a better choice for you beings you can weld it. Once you get it back from annealing semi finish it leaving .040-.050 and anneal it again....Maybe you were wondering why these cylinders were cold seizing.......BINGO....you tried to short cut it. Dont use helicoils......they are junk junk junk............Use keenserts with at least 2 broaching keys........When you go to finish the cylinder use a carbide e.m. and put the cylinder in a FREE STATE......NOT CRUSHED....NOT GORRILA CLAMPED.....FREE STATE....A FREE STATE.........Oh and when you were writting the program for the cylinder all you had to do is program for 1 half of the cylinder then go to MDI, OFFSET SETTING, SETTING(soft key) and activate the X and Y axis mirror image button.................TOOK ME 3 hours to program......and 14 hours to build this cylinder...... You get a lot of money for that cylinder..............I can get it out the door for 1/2 that cost.

GOOD!!!! :Banane25::Banane25::Banane25: How much for a set? I don't have to do them anymore!!!:birthday::brap::eek:uttahere::eek:uttahere:

I wish I lived in the Pac NW. I would love to work for WDK as head of shipping and customer care.

Jeff I think you have great parts and not enough time in the day. I think you mean well you just run out of time. That is when you need to hire someone to do a shipment list everyday at the end of the day. That way they ship out what is done, and as of the parts that are unfinished they can also call the customers and give them a heads up one what is up with there parts. I think that would end all of these threads. Sorry my .02

Just to add I have bought 2 hood kits and 3 sets of footwells from Jeff and got them all in 3 weeks of ordering them

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
How come marvin bulas(starvin48) never got his hood and footholds from you when he ordered it two years ago and never received it while being out over 600 bucks? How about sharky's hood as well?

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=48158&highlight=waterdawg

"Sharky" was refunded in full and we have emailed a few times since. There are no hard feelings between us, that is what matters. Marvin Bulas, where is my pump? To tell the truth, he owes me. I sent his back and have tracking numbers and emails to prove it. I also have emails between us stating that he would send my pump back. I would love to see him produce a tracking number. This is that saying, "THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY". Seriously, it is in the past and will stay there. Him and I both know who ripped who off. So please don't ask me anything about this topic, because I will not answer to it.

Jeff

Last edited:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Slow at work today..........Bump.:popcorn:

I recieved my footholds within a week of my order and only paid $49 plus shipping. I'm happy with the service "I" recieved. However, I do like the cyclones in my Octane better. Just personal prefrence.

Jeff, have you ever pondered making any different styles of footholds?

I am working on a refined "REV" foothold design for the Superjet. Easy install. Remember they were named "REV" footholds for a reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom