wavedaze 2010 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Pics Eroc, your Girl did a fine job ! I came in from a long ride and PB says '' Didn't you forget something ''? we all got a good laugh out of that one ... well its a good thing It did not happen on Sunday in the killer surf ! great pics !

I stole this off Wavejunkies, hope the OP doesn't mind.

file.php

hey the guy on the right, is he a member?. he has a sick leg draging vid on youtube.
here the link. sorry for being off topic but its a bad a$$ vid.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is GARY LAMB from Northern Virginia GLR
X-2 racer and Pro wrencher from waaaay back.
Great all around Guy and thats a cool little video.

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
yeah this was the ski we all scrambled to come help only to find we all got pummeled by waves, me, junkyardj, big fish, smurf and peam who then promptly went back out only to get hit by a wave and break his brand new installed an hour before xmetal pole

ya we get out get brave, last for more then 20mins and we think we are going to save someone HA!

sweet pic of peam with the freehand (prepole)

I'm really not sure what happened at all, I went up, went to stab the thing and when I came down I had no hood, I though it flew off upon inpact but you guys saw it from the beach you would know better then me... As for kicking the latch I don't think so my feet are fine I don't have any scrapes and I wasn't wearing boots so I would def feel something like that.

Who knows maybe someone got it on tape or something haha

Thanks for the help though man, woulda never made it out of there without you guys.

Ya I saw the whole thing happen. You were in the air and the hood was in their next to you. I was like "His hood just came off" then Chad (pink jet pilot) and steve flew in the water to save the ski.

I'm really not sure what happened at all, I went up, went to stab the thing and when I came down I had no hood, I though it flew off upon inpact but you guys saw it from the beach you would know better then me... As for kicking the latch I don't think so my feet are fine I don't have any scrapes and I wasn't wearing boots so I would def feel something like that.

Who knows maybe someone got it on tape or something haha

Thanks for the help though man, woulda never made it out of there without you guys.

Some guy took a shot of the 400 gallons of water pouring out of the spark plug holes I would really like to see it...

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
ya we get out get brave, last for more then 20mins and we think we are going to save someone HA!

sweet pic of peam with the freehand (prepole)

Thanks JC for the ride on your LPW ski, thats a fine ski you got there....

Had a great time hangin with the Canada crew, DAYTONA in Jan!

This being my first time posting here, and also my first time at wavedaze i would just like to say that i had a blast and the surf was pretty huge for VA beach. After seeing the picture of 7 guys dragging in my sinking ski it made me realize how sunk it actually was haha big thank you to anyone who helped bring it in i really appreciate it. Looks like my next purchase needs to be a limiting rope so i dont end up doing a superman off of my ski as shown in the picture of my bail. Thanks to all of the wavejunkies for putting everything together they did a great job and hopefully see everyone next year, this time ill try and keep the hood on my ski.

Ya thanks to the junkies for a super cool event , being a old x2 guy i loved seeing trailer loads of x2 s pulling in. It was great to ride with old friends and make new ones but most of all to ride with my son rocks even if he sinks this sxr at the end of the day. Thanks to all the guys in the photo for jumping in to help .

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks JC for the ride on your LPW ski, thats a fine ski you got there....

Had a great time hangin with the Canada crew, DAYTONA in Jan!

ya bro it was cool seeing you again man and that lpw is always open to you but ill pass on riding yours cause that thing nearly pulled my arms out of the sockets!!

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
My hood never came off, but I think I have the record for getting killed by waves and swamping my motor. Thanks to everyone who got me back up and running all 3 times and kept me at least trying learn how to ride the surf.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
surly you all have like a flicker or photobucket link with a picture dump. Post up the links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom