wavedaze 2010 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
IMG_2594.jpgIMG_2581.jpgIMG_2593.jpgDSC01454.jpg
pencil.png

I just want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who helped me drag my sunken ski in! My hood flew off my sxr and it all went down hill from there, a bunch of guys jumped off skis and ran in from the beach to help me keep her afloat and bring her into shore. I really appreciate it! If you happened to help me shoot me a pm or something and let me know id really like to put names to your faces lol.

Other then my ski sinking i had a great time, the drive down took about 8 hours from NY we got there late friday night, and i was worried about the surf conditions as i looked at them from the room, turns out i was worried for no reason, the surf was amazing.... Kinda sucks that it rained sunday i was planning on trying to blow the hood off my ski again.

All in all it was a great weekend, sunk recovered and got my ski running again and met some cool people. Like i said thanks again to everyone who helped me and everyone who setup the event.

I had some friends taking pics from the beach i will have to do some editing and post them on my photobucket but i will put them up shortly....there was a guy taking pics of my motor as water was draining out of it, if your him or know him please send me that pic lol

Glad everything worked out with your ski man. I started running over as soon as I saw your hood pop off. I swear it looked like a midget inside pulled the eject lever. You were mid air and that thing just took the hell off. I'm wondering if you didn't kick the latch or something when you went to bail.

I was the guy in the red JP vest on the front right of the ski.

MattyBoom

Amsoil Rep/Machine Shop
Glad everything worked out with your ski man. I started running over as soon as I saw your hood pop off. I swear it looked like a midget inside pulled the eject lever. You were mid air and that thing just took the hell off. I'm wondering if you didn't kick the latch or something when you went to bail.

I was the guy in the red JP vest on the front right of the ski.

I'm really not sure what happened at all, I went up, went to stab the thing and when I came down I had no hood, I though it flew off upon inpact but you guys saw it from the beach you would know better then me... As for kicking the latch I don't think so my feet are fine I don't have any scrapes and I wasn't wearing boots so I would def feel something like that.

Who knows maybe someone got it on tape or something haha

Thanks for the help though man, woulda never made it out of there without you guys.

I'm really not sure what happened at all, I went up, went to stab the thing and when I came down I had no hood, I though it flew off upon inpact but you guys saw it from the beach you would know better then me... As for kicking the latch I don't think so my feet are fine I don't have any scrapes and I wasn't wearing boots so I would def feel something like that.

Who knows maybe someone got it on tape or something haha

Thanks for the help though man, woulda never made it out of there without you guys.

I stole this off Wavejunkies, hope the OP doesn't mind.

file.php

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
I stole this off Wavejunkies, hope the OP doesn't mind.

file.php

yeah this was the ski we all scrambled to come help only to find we all got pummeled by waves, me, junkyardj, big fish, smurf and peam who then promptly went back out only to get hit by a wave and break his brand new installed an hour before xmetal pole

A few pictures that the girlfriend took. Other girlfriend pictures should be up in a day or two.

101_2393.jpg

101_2392.jpg

101_2388.jpg

101_2385.jpg

101_2383.jpg

101_2381.jpg

101_2377.jpg

101_2370.jpg

101_2368.jpg

101_2365.jpg

101_2359.jpg

101_2319.jpg

101_2298.jpg

101_2291.jpg

Cheryl003.jpg

Patch Motors getting up close and personal!
101_2321.jpg

Frank forgetting to put on his lifejacket. Who knows???
101_2363.jpg

Some Random Wedding
101_2386.jpg

Sunday!
Cheryl008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom