Wdk-1200 Failure!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROTATION

Why must I build it??????
Stripped other motor this week, fixed a number of issues that would hurt power. It is now back together and in the ski with the MSD TL, sounds good.
Plan to test tomorrow.

ROTATION

Have crunched the numbers and have come up with that if I tweak the porting and build a new pipe,I can gain 23hp and move the power peak up 750rpm to 5200rpm.
Tried 146mm with 16/21 today, but silicone was not dry enough on pump so picked up cavitation without really seeing what it can do.:nutkick:

ROTATION

Have emailed you now, I phoned and emailed Chris when the failure happened and no response.
Also didn't mention the spare piston kits, spare o-rings and the billet couplers I haven't received and which were all paid for

everybody stop doing business with them. ive had some problems in the past. what kind of people are running the place that they dont respond to all the calls or emails. thats
bull honky stuff.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
everybody stop doing business with them. ive had some problems in the past. what kind of people are running the place that they dont respond to all the calls or emails. thats
bull honky stuff.

no problems here.

Jeff is a stand up guy for spending as much time as he does on the phone with me.

why would you screw with an already HUGE motor...? He ships them out drop in ready... so drop it in and get ready! not take it apart. :poke:

ROTATION

Jeff replied to me, had some questions, which I answered on 21 Dec, have heard nothing more since, have emailed more stuff to him on 27 and 28 Dec
He seems to be blowing smoke again.

ROTATION

Email I sent Jeff on 21st dec:

You charged me for everything on the invoice, things I didn’t get:

VF3’s
Spare Piston kits
Spare o-rings
FS 49’s
Billet couplers

Not to mention the poor workmanship of not epoxying all the necessary areas, which led to the failure. Also the reject pipe that you admitted to being for the 800 and you used it as you had nothing else.

You also charged me for lightening the cranks, which wasn’t done they are only trued and welded

Jonathan Raulo

ROTATION

Jeff's reply on 21st dec:

Please send me a copy of your invoice that I sent you. As for no epoxy, I leak down test every engine that I build at 5 psi for a 24 hour period. If you knew exactly how we epoxied the cases, along with the leak down test, what you are thinking happened is IMPOSSIBLE. There is absolutely no way that the epoxy was left out.
I also know for a fact that you did not leak down test the engine after reassembling it. Why didn't you at least try the engine first before tearing it down? I also own TSR and have built engines and pipes according to their specs. It doesn't work religiously like you think. Do you know that it was developed for 125 and 250cc dirt bikes. I talked to Tom Turner about this. Anyways, that is beside the point. Why the chargeback? Just curious. You have never said anything positive regarding me or the engine, absolutely no feedback from you. Before all of this you were threatening me on the forum.
Needing crutches at Havasu wasn't necessary. Why would you say those things publically, it makes you look BAD!!!! There are numerous things wrong with the way you have approached absolutely every aspect of our dealings. It all stems from the fact that you waited longer than expected, but you have to realize that you recieved a second generation engines. New billet intakes, cylinders, powervalves, etc.
take time. Brett told me that you said the engines don't make as much power as his 760. Have you seen the videos of Derrick? His engine is identical to what you received? Same port timing, pipe, etc. I will end this email by asking you to send me the invoice you referred to so I can compare to mine. You can always call me and we can discuss any issues you have, it is easier than emailing back and forth.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom