Wdk-1200 Failure!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROTATION

Why must I build it??????
My reply on the 21st dec:

I don't phone you because you bs too much on the phone, just costs me more on phonebills Brett wanted to re-arrange you in Havasu, he has a short temper, but your parcel arrived the day before he saw you, which I immediately notified him of, so I saved your ass.
There was no sign of the epoxy when I removed the engine, it either came off cleanly or was never there, either way poor workmanship.
That 760 I built and it rips, your setup is a bit better the way I have it now, but honestly expecting an engine with only ports to run at 200BMEP is wishful. Snowmobile motors with 12 ports can get up there.
An awesome motor to look at is the Arctic Cat M1000(not sure on no. of ports), but it comes with 50mm EFI and puts out 190hp at about 8000rpm with a new pipe and remapping. The revs are high for what we want but the basics are there.
The work I do and with the sealers I use, have always been 100% on leak-downs so I don't even need to test, might sound over confident but I know my work.
I have built a pipe using TSR for a WB800 using the oem header, everything else stock, that ski was like a light-switch from when you touched the trigger. The ski would jump out of water from standstill(WB800 is a big heavy ski). In surf races it could take out Ricky Sneddon(Ex-world champ) on his SD951. I don't follow TSR blindly, but in the way I use it, it does amazing things. My first motor I built with it was a 701 in a WB1, that ski was impossible to ride, when you hit 3000rpm it jut hopped out of the water, that had buckshot 46's, Riva waveblaster stage-2 pipe and Riva girdled head(domes used to crack from too much hp so had ones from better material made up.) My knowledge is also from:
Blair
Jennings
Bell
Gorr
I am also a member of SAE, I buy technical papers that have been prepared by Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc. I have gained huge knowledge on engines, pumps and hull setups.

I actually took off cylinders last-night so I could do the porting this weekend, found cylinder deck heights out 0.1mm between cylinders causing a tiny leak on the shorter cylinder. I have all the new pipe sections rolled and waiting, made out of 1,2mm 316L stainless, might have to shorten to fit in hull but that is fine as the length is set for 5500rpm, so shortening it for it to be closer to 6000rpm won't be a train-smash.
Your motor and pipe could be really awesome with a little work to the porting and a pipe to match. I know on the pipe it is hard to get the right length to fit in a hull but it can be a lot better by making it longer in the right places and it would also pressurise the bellows better if the pipe and motor were in sync Sort my stuff out and I will give you my specs for free to test or give to who-ever and let you know results of my tests.

I know I have been harsh in the past but I have spent a lot of money and a lot of time on this, just want to get it sorted out and speaking nicely didn't get me anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom