Custom/Hybrid WDK ROK-R 927 66E Based Build up!

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
The Fiore threads always breed drama that has nothing to do with him haha. He at his parents house backflipping chicks in his bed that he met on the dating sites and everyone else is arguing on his build threads. I wouldn't want it any other way. Chris have you backflipped your jetski yet?

get your facts straight sonny. never said it needed a CNC. just a simpile question for some one that builds more then just one motor. CNC is faster and more precise when doing more then just one. plus i can tell whats driving that mill.
Nah it was a straight question. I've spent plenty of time behind the wheels of manual and CNC both as an operator and a programmer, trust me you couldnt tell whats driving it from that picture (plenty of CNC knee mills exist which would be indistinguishable from a manual mill in that picture, bridgeport series 2 for example). Besides a manual knee mill with a powerfeed X axis would be able to produce the same surface finish and hold the same tolerances as a CNC.

Didnt mean to start an arguement, my point was that either could hold the same tolerances and would be fit for the job. I prefer runnign CNC's, and can usually do most jobs faster on them, just think it's silly to assume something is automaticly better because it was done CNC.

TOBY

BNA
turf

im sure you've got your turf lined out this is how i did one i also put a FFhold in to git more up on the front if needed/ surf stance

Attachments

• IMAG0707.jpg
    IMAG0707.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0701.jpg
    IMAG0701.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMAG0694.jpg
    IMAG0694.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMAG0673.jpg
    IMAG0673.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMAG0671(1).jpg
    IMAG0671(1).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 194
Got motor in today,
Seems like NO shims!
Got pipe all lined up, all hoses cut to length and lined up.
Installed steering cable.

Attachments

• photo 1 copy 4.JPG
    photo 1 copy 4.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 175
  • photo 2 copy 4.JPG
    photo 2 copy 4.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 202
Top Bottom