Custom/Hybrid WDK ROK-R 927 66E Based Build up!

Unfortunate,the RokR I have been watching on the water is extremely impressive. I was shocked at the speed my buddy was riding it at with his super stock setup,FAST. 4 gal. and the guy (not a freestyler) was hitting 360 flat spins. Very underrated hull IMO.

burton391

in your house
Unfortunate,the RokR I have been watching on the water is extremely impressive. I was shocked at the speed my buddy was riding it at with his super stock setup,FAST. 4 gal. and the guy (not a freestyler) was hitting 360 flat spins. Very underrated hull IMO.

Skis are all about the hype. If you dont have hype you don't have :):):):).

Don't want to derail here but I think this hull needs more "hype" then. Granted all the riding has been done with the long plate, but I can't wait to see what it can do with the CPT prepped 927. The stability on plane coupled with the massive "pop" at just above idle have never been talked about with this hull. The ease at which my buddy "looked" comfortable and lack of tray time it took was not what I expected. Chris is really putting together an impressive package with this build. Should be a helluva rec boat.

Bunch of photos coming.
Mocked up trim, ran the cable through hull, installed pole mount, pole, bushings, steering etc etc,

Electrical is all in transit back here, cant wait to see the badass wiring job!

Pump is FINALLY in route so I can finally put it together for real!

Every part is finally in hand! Should be on water with in 2 weeks.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
His old gen 2 is the worst shimmed ski we've ever seen up here, vibrates like mad and the driveshaft is wearing through the hull because its rubbing so bad. I'm not doubting the Rokr I'm doubting the builder. The Rokr we assembled up here only needed 2 shims

Is that the one Owen had?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Oh right, never mind. Owen had his Gen 1.

Top Bottom