Freestyle WDK ROK-R hull......"WHITE UNICORN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
The massive billet cylinders are ready to go on. We use a high quality copper base gasket.....no cheap paper here:scratchchin: Did I mention the price of copper? HOLY COW!!!!!

View attachment 194252

The cylinders are now on......piston clearance, and ring end gap is perfect!!!!!

View attachment 194253

Only the best for the WDK1200.....ARP......no corners are cut!!!!!

View attachment 194254
ARP all the way, I just got some headpipe bolts and they are sweet..

The pistons are Wiseco 98mm forged "monsters". They are 80 grams lighter than our previous version. The whole focus on the Gen3 WDK1200 is to make it rev hard and super fast. The torque and power has always been simply amazing. The addition of our stamped chamber, billet exhaust manifold, and now billet crank, with lighter pistons..........well.............hang the F*&K ON!!!!!!!!!!

curious. is this the same piston that i had wiseco made for me? because that's about the same weight mine were when i got a run of 14 done :)

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
The next step is to install the custom V Force 3 reeds. We countersink the reed cage into our reed spacer, and machine the cage to fit. They sit below our billet intake manifold, which accepts up to 50mm carbs.

2012-09-02_12-43-03_147.jpg

They are snowmobile VF3's used on the M1000, since they do not make them for GPR's. The VF3's improve throttle response over any other reed we have used in the past.

2012-09-02_12-43-13_444.jpg

Intake and reeds are installed. Next is to install the carb base plate and Novi's.

2012-09-02_12-56-17_754.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom