Freestyle WDK ROK-R hull......"WHITE UNICORN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes! I left him a message...he he he....I have a feeling you have to get on a waiting list for one of these puppies though...

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
The powervalve assembly for the WDK1200 is unique in many different ways. The valve body is machined out of billet aluminum, keeping the overall weight down. The shaft is a ground, hardened steel, that is turned on a cnc lathe to exact specs. The base is also machined from aluminum and has a very cool feature. A bronze, oil impregnated bushing is pressed into the base where the shaft goes through. This combination of shaft and bushing eliminates wear. No problems EVER!!!!! The base has two exhaust pressure holes instead of one, which is typical. This allows for much quicker valve response.

2012-08-30_16-29-39_718.jpg

The top of the valve body has stops machine into in that contact the base. When the valve is full up, it is smooth with the top of the exhaust port.....perfect match. There are stops for the valve body machined into the cylinder, eliminating any chance of the valve ever hitting the piston. The valve to piston clearance is .008 which creates a great seal, and a perfect operating valve.

2012-08-30_16-31-28_411.jpg

Last edited:
how much are the one piece upright intake manifolds?

one of the main problems I didn't like about my ski w/ the new WDK pipe is the fact you have to go with a kart tank. Do you have anything in the works for a large capacity fuel cell?

I think if I go with the one piece upright intake manifold and a larger fuel cell it may stop me from selling my pipe and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom