Week leading up to Daytona 2010 Rollcall?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Looks like I am grabbing Terry on my way thru Montgomery! It will be the most entertaining road trip of my life!

Damn skippy homie,I can't wait! Look for the guy wearing the thong and riding the X2,quite similar to the guy in SFL's avatar.

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Damn skippy homie,I can't wait! Look for the guy wearing the thong and riding the X2,quite similar to the guy in SFL's avatar.

pm me your address. I should be at your place about 9 Thursday night. I also need to run by Crammit's to get a barrell of fuel before we head south. I'm leaving Cheryl's ski home so we can put yours on the trailer and fuel either on the middle bunks of trailer or in bed of truck.

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
Oh ya Its official! I just changed my flight from thursday to tuesday. So Proformence1 and I will be rippin beers together On the planeride down. Team X Treme is coming early!:bananalama:

SuziQ

Banned
you won't be in the water this saturday... it's gonna be the coldest day of this mess.... then it's all uphill

we'll have to hit the bar earlier...

Well you know I’m not going to miss pics of JD if he’s yankee fool enough to get in the water and show us his sweet Jersey surf style! No water for me at all dear man (unless it’s the hot tub)! I’m on my fourth day of antibiotics because of Orlando Kooties (upper respiratory going around down here in central…grandma just came off Crisis Mgmt for it all). Plus, I haven’t been on my ski since Halloween when Cathy was riding around in her super woman costume (now that was a riot)! Additional plus, sleet just awakened me via hitting the top solarium windows…

I kept hearing this tap tap tap noise, “and it wasn’t a dream”…matter of fact, it just started again!! :scared:

I haven’t checked weather and such, but I imagine it will warm up as you say. Still, if I get to make it up, I’m bringing hand warmers from a sporting store this year for comfort (taking no chances). I’ll be posting up a whole slew of pics from last year some time today, just to help you get everyone pumped up for this year (I’ve been editing while sick, just to have something fun to do). I’m going to have to bring my old camera up for Stricky; I can’t believe some of these pics he took that Saturday night!

And yes, I’m going to get you so plumb drunk it’s ridiculous! That bon fire sounds cool for Friday night. Did you manage fireworks again this year Sir? :fingersx:

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
Ill be there Saturday morning (or maybe Friday night) no place to stay since i didnt know i was going to be able to go... me and a buddy. probably just end up sleeping in the truck so we can afford fuel LOL

see you guys there!

the military has screwed me out of the last 4 daytona rides...

Well you know I’m not going to miss pics of JD if he’s yankee fool enough to get in the water and show us his sweet Jersey surf style! No water for me at all dear man (unless it’s the hot tub)! I’m on my fourth day of antibiotics because of Orlando Kooties (upper respiratory going around down here in central…grandma just came off Crisis Mgmt for it all). Plus, I haven’t been on my ski since Halloween when Cathy was riding around in her super woman costume (now that was a riot)! Additional plus, sleet just awakened me via hitting the top solarium windows…

I kept hearing this tap tap tap noise, “and it wasn’t a dream”…matter of fact, it just started again!! :scared:

I haven’t checked weather and such, but I imagine it will warm up as you say. Still, if I get to make it up, I’m bringing hand warmers from a sporting store this year for comfort (taking no chances). I’ll be posting up a whole slew of pics from last year some time today, just to help you get everyone pumped up for this year (I’ve been editing while sick, just to have something fun to do). I’m going to have to bring my old camera up for Stricky; I can’t believe some of these pics he took that Saturday night!

And yes, I’m going to get you so plumb drunk it’s ridiculous! That bon fire sounds cool for Friday night. Did you manage fireworks again this year Sir? :fingersx:

not doing fireworks... almost got arrested for that last year...

SuziQ

Banned
not doing fireworks... almost got arrested for that last year...

That was pretty intense and as mentioned, I was indeed worried, but I was ready with the camera…you in hand cuffs would have been hilarious! :usa2:

That guy did an awesome job with the fireworks, but I have to admit I would personally trade them for a bon fire…so you did well.

___

Hey Torr, better get onto that Junkie youngin again, he's already started up with his pervert text messages as of yesterday (that boy just doesn't learn... yea, you know who you are:twak:).

My brother and I along with skibums are driving down right now with 9 skis. We're somewhere in Pennsylvania and it's 21, 15 degrees warmer than home. Can't wait to get there!

Top Bottom