Welcome to the FUTURE!!

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
A suggestion:
When viewing the "Whats new" content. It does not show which forum sub section the topic is under. I felt that was a really nice feature

Reactions: CRJ
First thanks from all of us (if I am allowed to do so...) for all of the work the administrators do with this board - thanks for their dedication and unpaid efforts. If they put themselves into the battlefield of change we know they had to have good reasons including mentioned old software being a dying breed. Hell some of us reluctantly changed from windows XP to 7 and so on and had to do a lot more adapting there than here but we knew it was necessary as newer software needed a stronger platform. As some have mentioned already change is the only constant in our lives. Thanks again for the work you are doing.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
where is the dislike button?

This is not a bitching thread. It is what it is, it will get better as I have time.

Constructive comments are welcome, like the one about a larger font and having the forum show up in listings.

naticen

Site Supporter
Was the old X variable width and would that be a pain to put back? My computer is maxed out at 1024x768 and I have to scroll side to side to read every post now. I don't think my computer is ready for the present, let alone the future.

Old_Skool

Site Supporter
Why would I want one of them new fangled aftermarket hulls?? I like my JS400.

Change is bueno. I'm with you BK...... rollin'.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Was the old X variable width and would that be a pain to put back? My computer is maxed out at 1024x768 and I have to scroll side to side to read every post now. I don't think my computer is ready for the present, let alone the future.
No, The old format was dying.... Darin was starting to have too many problems..... This happens every few years. The companies that write the programs will stop supporting them and it gets harder to keep running smoothly. Give us time...........

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Change isn't good, ask OBummer. I enjoy the alerts atthe top, I always wondered where half my thanks came from on the old system. I'm Rollin with it.

No complaints here so far. Looks good, and if I get lost Tapatalk seems to be unchanged. All I had to do was re-enter the log in pass. I would think the "Home" page will get some work as time goes by.
It was interesting to view members, and then see the robots logged in! Robots riding standups now! LOL! I see the Adsense bot crawling through here already - interesting to be able to view.

Change is inevitable - survival requires adaptation to the inevitable and the unpredictable. Much like riding surf, or buying health insurance.

Top Bottom