Other What does Everyone do for a Living???

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
I work as Lean Manager for a brewery. "Probably the best beer in the world". Sounds familiar?
we dont drink beer on the X. Beer is bad. drinking beer often leads to people doing things that they otherwise wouldnt or shouldn't. such as premarital sex, girls kissing other girls, worshiping satan or other such activities that are strongly frowned upon by the X-h2O staff.

Please refrain from consuming beer or any other of the activities listed above as they are bad and should be discouraged.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
custom car audio install. alarms, gps, subs, ect.

I used to do that, was at the TOP of the game and just couldn't make enough money to survive... So I went back to engineering...

If I could go back to mobile audio and make my current (engineer) pay, I would be on cloud 9. Audio was the most fun job I have ever had.....

starter kill

aka LUFA-make some WAKE!!
I used to do that, was at the TOP of the game and just couldn't make enough money to survive... So I went back to engineering...

If I could go back to mobile audio and make my current (engineer) pay, I would be on cloud 9. Audio was the most fun job I have ever had.....

i agree, im maxed out right now. i make enough to ride, thats about it. damn superjet, cheaper than a g/f though!

Frosty

New York Crew
I'm an unemployed Master Production Planner. Currently I am spending all of my time working on a little beach cottage my wife and I bought last summer. It's a complete fixer upper. Small place but 100' from a private beach and I can launch my ski there with a fourwheeler.

Build pics... http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/txjfrosty/the beach house/

Still needs a ton of work, but I'll have it ready for next summer.

back to the work topic... I am considering going back to school for HVAC (commercial and residential). Anyone here have any thoughts on that?

Last edited:
Wow man those pics show you had you work cut out for you! I would love to do that. Is in a inland lake or the real deal?

free ride!!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
To be honest, I am not 100% sure why I would. I guess the higher pay, full benefits and normal work hours is appealing. Who knows, maybe I never will. Time will tell. :scratchchin:

Do what you like, and learn to make a living that way.
I've been in jobs that I hate for six years, and it's no way to live.

Frosty

New York Crew
Do what you like, and learn to make a living that way.
I've been in jobs that I hate for six years, and it's no way to live.

That's a killer point bro. For the last 21 years I've been doing a job I hate because the cash is great. But now that I am unemployed I'm wanting to start over and find something I like... even if the pay is less.

Top Bottom