Other What does Everyone do for a Living???

I manipulate mailing databases and design direct mail for non-profit organizations. Pretty boring.

I am beginning my career in real estate investing. My goal is to have a 100% passive income within 5 years from now. Currently looking for my first investment property.

I am also conducting wholesale contract assignments. Making $4,000-12,000 per contract that is assigned.[/QUOTE]

can you explain more?

Yea I am looking for a investment prop too......or maybe a small commercial building that will become either a computer shop, a freeride shop, or both. If I do a freeride shop I am gonna build and stock a couple of new skis and then repair/modify SJ's and SXR's ONLY!!

Fro Diesel

creative control
Radio Systems installer, consultant, technician. I trouble shoot, install, and consult with regional police, fire, EMS, etc about their two-way radio systems. Small companies are where it is at. I don't make much, but my job is pretty neat and changes all the time. I have a bachelors degree in Bus Mgmt. but haven't begun to use that...yet.

I would like to do something to make more money and move out west. Washington, Oregon, Northern Cali.

Last edited:
Yea I am looking for a investment prop too......or maybe a small commercial building that will become either a computer shop, a freeride shop, or both. If I do a freeride shop I am gonna build and stock a couple of new skis and then repair/modify SJ's and SXR's ONLY!!

soi what are you going to tell all the couch owners that show up?

Cannibal

Tasty Human
I was an auto mechanic for 10 years, then worked for the largest BioDiesel plant in the US, then they closed and I've been unemployed since March.

Got the call last night that I got a job at a tank farm. So I'll be loading and unloading ships and rail cars in the beautiful sunny northwest weather starting Nov 2.

Winter X2

Winter X2
I buy and sell surplus building materials for companies going out of business and sell them wholesale by the truckload. So if you work for a company that is going down the tubes, I'm interested in your inventory!

kraqus

Site Supporter
I was an auto mechanic for 10 years, then worked for the largest BioDiesel plant in the US, then they closed and I've been unemployed since March.

Got the call last night that I got a job at a tank farm. So I'll be loading and unloading ships and rail cars in the beautiful sunny northwest weather starting Nov 2.

CONGRATS on landing that Job!
They just let go 150 people at my job last week....

Benny

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Parts and service director at Wesley Goodson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Niisan Kawasaki Ford Lincoln Mercury.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
I work for a small mechanical engineering firm, we do reliability studies of large natural gas compressors, buried pipe stress, FEA, rotordynamics, etc. etc.

I wish I made more money..... buy natural gas people!

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I do whatever needs to be done that the engineers don't want to do for a geo-technical engineering company. collect soil samples, boss around drillers, monitor sinkhole repairs, cad work, soil reports.

Most of my work revolves around sinkhole repairs until people start building again.

If I'm not in the field I'm working from home, it's nice to not have to go to an office.

In tax season I do taxes also.

Last edited:

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
I manipulate mailing databases and design direct mail for non-profit organizations. Pretty boring.

I am beginning my career in real estate investing. My goal is to have a 100% passive income within 5 years from now. Currently looking for my first investment property.

I am also conducting wholesale contract assignments. Making $4,000-12,000 per contract that is assigned.
can you explain more?

I was waiting to create a post until I had a deal under my belt, but take a look at this post I created.

My Career Change

Ryan_G

Yamaha
I Just finished school over the summer. I have a degree in Business Administration with an option in Accountancy.

But... I am still working as a bartender. I love my job it is fast easy money.

One of these days I will put the suit on and go find a real job, but I dread that day.

Top Bottom