Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorn800

Ride for life
This thread is just what Waterlogged was 10 years ago. 2 guys get screwed and all the fanboys say no he's great., he going to save the sport. Than more and more people get screwed.
Hopefully more people will wise up and spent their money with someone else

Christian_83

Xscream
Well all you wise guys are so clever. Must be nice to have so deep pockets, that you don't feel 5500usd missing, and be so clever you know the answer to every problem. But please, if you haven't got anything constructive to add to this. Please keep it shut or start your own thread. This was started to get others eyes on my case and hopefully solved my situation. I would rather had a hull or my refund instead of this thread, but as this didn't seem possible, i saw no other option than to post this and ask for help.

you are asking help from a bunch of guys that cant even change their own spark plugs without starting a thread about it. smart ass remarks are what keeps this forum entertaining. i'm sorry for you not having your money or your hull, that does suck! welcome to the thats life club. not only am i a member, i'm the president............ and i wish $5500 was all i had out............ unlike me, you will eventually get whats owed.

I know $5500 would take a couple years for me to save up and I would be devastated/furious if my cash was in limbo. Sorry to hear about your experience. Try to keep your head up, people are reading this tread and they agree with you. It sounds to me like the cash just isn't available to give it back to you. Maybe try sticking with your order would be a easier route, just my opinion. I hope things work out for you soon and sorry to hear about the expensive set back.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Good point Christian, a lot of these threads turn into exactly this, it sucks and I'm as guilty as the rest. Sorry bro...

So, I assume no news or contact? Are you still trying to call each day or have you abandoned that plan?

How many people have paid and never received their products? Was curious. I know wdk has a lot of these stories. My chan was a bit late as well but I got it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comedic and grammatical relief
Do you*

seriously cant anyone laugh here!!!
"what you feelin lance, epoxy, vinyl ester?"
"epoxy sounds nice"
"Where are they steve, where are they"
I try to use this forum to ask questions and research, but I find myself filtering through a lot your useless post's.

I give turbosauce credit for coming all the way from Canada to compete. I had planned on going to havasu to spectate but unfortunately I had a hull that didnt last a month and had to cough up a bunch more money to buy another

Christian_83

Xscream
Well its just very disappointing and frustrating being in this situation. So all the bu77 chit comments and dik measuring contest pretty much peels off on me.I get that theres some beef, people and brands in between on the X and some of it is funny enough, when people don't get to personal, but I'm sorry i find this thread (maybe cause its mine and maybe cause i think i got a lot on the line) to serious to be ruined by all this dissing. So if people would keep the tone in this thread respectful and sober i would appreciate that. Thanks for all the serious posts and cheer ups.I might get a hull or my money, but i really would have excepted Steve to pick up the phone by now or at least given me a direct response or comment to how he would solve this. He has not done either.
Swap, no i tried 2 calls last night (my time, I'm 9 hours ahead of San Fran) so that would have been around 14 -16 Steves local time.

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
Christian, my man, none of this falls on your buddy Stevie boy. It is 100% your fault. You sent a grip of cash to some clown you never even met. It is poor judgement of character on your part. His name on this forum is stra8blaze... his company name is trendsetterz. It pretty obvious hes just another shade tree from norcal with a dope dealer mentality.

turbo, some of the poop you post is retarded, but i think it just sounds that way to me because canadian humor is over my head. but to those people who say that turbo contributed nothing to this site, im calling bs. If nothing else, he offers the opinion of a world finals competing pro rider...

Christian I feel strongly for you. As many people say he will come through... hopefully. He never did for meor at least not yet at 6 months counting. This whole issue taught me to choose very carefully who I do business with. That is why my second time around I spend a little extra money and chose a company that has been proven as well as professional.

Christian I feel strongly for you. As many people say he will come through... hopefully. He never did for meor at least not yet at 6 months counting. This whole issue taught me to choose very carefully who I do business with. That is why my second time around I spend a little extra money and chose a company that has been proven as well as professional.

All ball busting aside, have you taken any legal action against trendsetters?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom