Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a fanboy. I dont even own an aftermarket hull. I havent even really stuck up for Steve. I was only pointing out that perfecting a mold takes a lot of time. I think what Steve is doing is absolutely wrong and his communication suck...I would be furious. So yea...fan boy.

I'm just busting you ballz Matt, but don't feel compelled to vouch for the Trendsetterz way of business. Put yourself in Christian's shoes, I would be bummed too. That's a good chunk of scratch to lay out and not receive. I started to feel the same way when I ordered my hull, it sucks! I just hope Steve comes through and does the right thing with Christian..

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
christian, is this what its like dealing with steve
View attachment 243565View attachment 243566View attachment 243567

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've sat around and watched all of this from day one and never said a word just waited to see how this would all play out from the time the chan thread was first started. At this point its just ridiculous, anyone who would back this guy up after seeing this is out of their mind. I think its highly unlikely that attitude will change. Poor business practices whether he builds a killer boat or not its just beside the point.

As long as it's been and the total lack of professionalism, I'd be looking into catching a flight and make a personal visit to his shop. Plain and simple be like "WHERE THE F-U-K IS MY MONEY". And yes it would get ugly. Dude shelled out cashed no questions asked and has got poop on from day one. This needs to come to an end. Sorry for telling it how it is :mad:

Ducky

Back in the game!
I'm just busting you ballz Matt, but don't feel compelled to vouch for the Trendsetterz way of business. Put yourself in Christian's shoes, I would be bummed too. That's a good chunk of scratch to lay out and not receive. I started to feel the same way when I ordered my hull, it sucks! I just hope Steve comes through and does the right thing with Christian..

It's all good. He definitely puts out some sick hulls, but there is no way I would put up with this. I would be freaking out way more than Christian. There are two things in life giving me a huge headache....Will Christian get his money back, and where the heck is the missing Malaysia Plane....I. Cant. Sleep.

Steve, just take care of these two dudes and move on.

It's all good. He definitely puts out some sick hulls, but there is no way I would put up with this. I would be freaking out way more than Christian. There are two things in life giving me a huge headache....Will Christian get his money back, and where the heck is the missing Malaysia Plane....I. Cant. Sleep.

Steve, just take care of these two dudes and move on.
Maybe he's hiding the plane in his shop?! He seems to be good at hiding things, lol

So why did you post?

same reason the dog licks his nuts.i didnt give an opinion, just repeating what i heard. none of us know the whole story. so what i was told could be another angle to the story. i could be getting lied to too. its unfortunate for me that i believe what i'm told. when any lie directly affects me, you can bet i'll check somebodies punk ass.

Last edited:
That certainly explains why he cant refund Christians money, thanks for clearing all that up.

Atomic, its pretty clear you cant read, but my original comment was regarding "Severed Ties", it had nothing to do with "Christians Money", I found it funny some of you "made fun" of him for being apart of it.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Atomic, its pretty clear you cant read, but my original comment was regarding "Severed Ties", it had nothing to do with "Christians Money", I found it funny some of you "made fun" of him for being apart of it.

Thanks for posting off topic then, this thread is about "Christian's Money"... furthermore, maybe you can quote the part where I made a comment about some "VERY WELL KNOWN" (stupid) car club?
When you "got to see Steve's Blazer in person" did you get an autographed picture?

swapmeet

Brotastic
Maybe the hull was on the plane

tumblr_m1aztwjo4F1r80jtz.gif

Last edited:
Christian, Any updates? Looks like N D Red is the newest victim (that's said anything) to add to the list...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I heard he posted a picture of three freshly painted skis on Instagram and Christian commented on the post saying he wanted his money back and steve took the picture down. Word travels fast in this little community.

Christian_83

Xscream
Well no good news or update, I'm trying to give Steve a last chance of sending me my money back, but lets see what happens.
Who is N D red, and what happened? Yes, its true i posted a comment, when i saw Steve posted a picture of 3 new painted hulls "leaving to the other side of USA" and because Steve recently promised me my money back, when i got money in for some hulls. I posted nice, so that means I'm getting my 5500 USD Steve.
The entire post/picture was taking down, i wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom