Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
You guys that got screwed better really start taking some legal action, like right now. Posting on here is getting you absolutely nowhere. Our family dealt with a situation similar to this about 15 years ago, except it didn't have anything to do with skis. But anyway, the guy is in prison now. You gotta be ruthless and don't back down.

Last edited:
It's not a joke ... I work on this poop 14 hours a day ... Come buy my shop 14711 Byron hwy Byron ca 94514........my home is 2771 cherry hills drive discovery bay ca 94505

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I mean about this site these days. It is just crazy what gets said but even veteran forum members that want to buy a hull have no clue what the hell is going on :)

:confused:

People might be waiting longer then they want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six months for a pole I paid for…………..I definitely have waited longer than I wanted!! A hull with no ride plate…..EVER!! Definitely longer than I wanted!! My build has been on hold waiting for no apparent reason!! I think at this point I have been "burned". My issue is easy to resolve. I feel terrible for guys waiting on hulls!

Six months for a pole I paid for…………..I definitely have waited longer than I wanted!! A hull with no ride plate…..EVER!! Definitely longer than I wanted!! My build has been on hold waiting for no apparent reason!! I think at this point I have been "burned". My issue is easy to resolve. I feel terrible for guys waiting on hulls!
They aren't called phantoms for nothing! !!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
thats the most twisted part of the whole situation. the guy frequents these threads and laughs off legimate concerns from customers who have paid in advance. He thinks that just because he put in 14 hours today that somehow makes everything right. Man you lagged it hard and people are demanding refunds, sack up and give it to them. Holding people hostage like this is sick.

NO JETSKI FOR YOU !!!!!

Soup-Nazi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom