Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_83

Xscream
Steve this is just beyond ridicules, you have made soooo many promises to me, and before those, deadlines on when my hull would be done. NONE of this has been kept.
As i said in january 2014, i would have my money back like, now or 3 months ago. Im done with being holding letting you get a chance to come through, because you are not DOING anything other that making fun of this, and saying "i will come through" bla bla. Less talking MORE action!
You promised my the money back, when you got paid in paypal for hulls. You just put up a picture of instagram saying 3 chains fresh paint was going arose USA. I commented on this and luckily SAVED this screen shot, i figured out you would take it down. Surprise - you did!? why ? and when am I'm getting my money back?
2.png

1.PNG

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
What a lousy worker. 14 hours a day and still cant get anything done

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

After what Lawnmaster went through getting a replacement hull for a Chan that didnt last 30 mins in the lake... and people are still willing to send 3,4,5+ K over the internet for a hull is crazy. Its obvious that they dont care when/if you will get your quality product.

These kind of custom fab people/companies pop up on ski websites selling junk and people still send them money with others complaining about poor to no service.

Now with that said there are good people/companies selling quality products also on ski websites with good reputations. Their price might be higher but so is their quality and product stock. These are the companies you need to be spending your hard earned money with.

I thought he did take it to the surf, but just to say stay with the companies that have proved their results.

Last edited:
After what Lawnmaster went through getting a replacement hull for a Chan that didnt last 30 mins in the surf... and people are still willing to send 3,4,5+ K over the internet for a hull is crazy. Its obvious that they dont care when/if you will get your quality product.

These kind of custom fab people/companies pop up on ski websites selling junk and people still send them money with others complaining about poor to no service.

Now with that said there are good people/companies selling quality products also on ski websites with good reputations. Their price might be higher but so is there quality and product stock. These are the companies you need to be spending your hard earned money with.

I never got a replacement or got to take it in the surf. My "surf" layup didnt even last a month at the lake. Im glad I patched up the hull and sold it or else I would be still sitting here without a ski. Im glad that I went with a proven company (krash industries) the second time around and received a quality product with excellent customer service.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I never got a replacement or got to take it in the surf. My "surf" layup didnt even last a month at the lake. Im glad I patched up the hull and sold it or else I would be still sitting here without a ski. Im glad that I went with a proven company (krash industries) the second time around and received a quality product with excellent customer service.

So you did get a refund??

Wow, yea anytime someone has that much money tied up in a sub par product.... I change that to any money in a sub par product, its not good.
I remember seeing a glass ride plate that BK brought to the Daytona freeride once. It was junk, I wish I could find a pic of it.

Wow, yea anytime someone has that much money tied up in a sub par product.... I change that to any money in a sub par product, its not good.
I remember seeing a glass ride plate that BK brought to the Daytona freeride once. It was junk, I wish I could find a pic of it.

No refund either
Steve said he would send me the difference I lost selling it but so far nothing but false promises

Last time he tried doing that it was a lie and I proved it by posting screenshots with all of our conversation to prove it. Then he said if I took it down he would give me my money. I took it down and never got anything

We'll first thing is I'm not giveing Tyler a penny ....he has his story blah blah ...but really guys if you have ever had a item break you have to send it back to get replacement ... But besides that you don't get to sell it to a friend for half price and then expect company to pay difference ...I might have agreed with him on some things just so he would stop his slandering me but at this point I don't owe him anything warranty things don't work like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/high-roller-customs.69475/page-3#post-888670

LOL@Big Kahuna says: "Keep in mind, while this may resemble a ride plate, please do not be fooled, it is some new concave fly swatter/dustpan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom