Other What was your most worthless mod?

Its all about the surf!
Just curious, what mod did you do to your ski that you regret or just consider a waste of cash/time?

Mine was an R&D O-ring head. It wasn't a nice interchangeable dome head either, just a straight OEM replacement. I was thinking I'd save $ on head gaskets and add a little bling. Big mistake, the O rings never lasted more than 2-3 months. After the 4th time replacing them I put the Stock head and gasket back on and I haven't touched it since

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Lol if u actually turn your jetski they are mandatory..I guess if u idle around in circles kicking your feet into the footholds over and over you don't need em

People do anything else on those fancy water scooters? :confused:

Paid $120 for a gas cap cover on my 650sx to make it look really nice, fell off a week later on a sub and sunk to the bottom of the lake.

Can I include a mod a riding buddy did that I think is pointless? Cart tank/ internal fill on a ski that can fit a standard tank and still has a fuel cap outside, why would you do that? Laugh every time he has to come in,pull hood, fill up and were still riding!

Can I include a mod a riding buddy did that I think is pointless? Cart tank/ internal fill on a ski that can fit a standard tank and still has a fuel cap outside, why would you do that? Laugh every time he has to come in,pull hood, fill up and were still riding!

It's good to pull the hood anyways, you never know if something has come loose or broken

Last edited:
Top Bottom