What's your view look like today?

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
5c18f696066ab84a59cc145595244279.jpg

Hurricane surf with the boys. Waves were decent. 4-5’s with the occasional 7-8 on the last wave of the set. Hurricane was an absolutely bust. Thankfully I haven’t had cable or watched the tv talking heads in over a year.

I rely on me eyes and ears and not what they say on the Idiot box. Panic panic! Buy the gas, buy the milk! Buy the bread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
That sucks about how few riders are in your area. I never really thought about it, but we probably have 35+ riders and skis in Eastern PA and Western NY.
On my lake people were complaining about "all these stand up jet skis on the lake lately".....There's 4-5 total on a REALLY busy weekend. Typically 2 or 3. Sheesh.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
She is 14 but has zero interest. This is what she enjoys... well, not this part.View attachment 415827
LOL!! (only laughing because I can relate). My daughter pursued the equestrian deal for a few years in her early teens, but eventually the allure of 2 stroke smoke was too much to resist. (Plus you have to be 16 to ride a PWC in my neck of the woods).

Top Bottom