What's your view look like today?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
She is 14 but has zero interest. This is what she enjoys... well, not this part.View attachment 415827
Yeah, I hear ya. I bought my Daughter a FX-1 and painted it red for her and she rode it like 2 times. She was always into art, so all my $$ when into art supplies and digital drawing pc stuff. She just turned 21 a couple weeks ago, she does like riding sit-downs now.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Today’s view is the inside of a Hospital.
Currently sitting in the waiting room while my wife goes under the knife for the third tine in the last year.

She’s 8 minutes into her procedure and they start calling out a code blue in the OR room so I’m freaking out a bit.

Today’s view is the inside of a Hospital.
Currently sitting in the waiting room while my wife goes under the knife for the third tine in the last year.

She’s 8 minutes into her procedure and they start calling out a code blue in the OR room so I’m freaking out a bit.
Hang in there. Positive thoughts, try to distract your self with something and she will be out in no time.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
She’s out of surgery now and doing well so it wasn’t her that coded and I can relax.

The question I have is, if a patient codes and they bring them back, are they obligated to tell the family or does it all get swept into the term “complications”, and they roll on like business as usual?

Meanwhile I’ve been scoping out the hospitals camera system for the last hour to keep my mind occupied. They use the same brand cameras I install at work.

She’s out of surgery now and doing well so it wasn’t her that coded and I can relax.

The question I have is, if a patient codes and they bring them back, are they obligated to tell the family or does it all get swept into the term “complications”, and they roll on like business as usual?

Meanwhile I’ve been scoping out the hospitals camera system for the last hour to keep my mind occupied. They use the same brand cameras I install at work.
I went in for a vasectomy while my wife was in the waiting room, then she hears and sees someone running like a bat outa he'll and it's my doctor, he flies right by her! She's like WTF did someone just cut his penis off??? He was just late.

Top Bottom