What's your view look like today?

Ducky

Back in the game!

Thats funny! One of our local Charlote riders was in WI for work or something and sent us this picture....guess they were going to the Dells!

ZW8pny9.jpg

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25

Not so much what it looks like today, more of what it sounds like. Working 5am-5pm today. Diesel has been on since 2pm. I'm sick of it already.

Management opted out of the noise canceling walls that were supposed to surround diesels #3 & #4. They didn't want to spend another $15,000 to save our ears.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
My view 30 minutes ago. Thieves are the worst. Probably $500 in damage to take a $100 radio. They could have at least taken some of my trash from the front seat with them as a curtesy for stealing my radio...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Poor GLI.

I've got a Jazz Blue 20th. I'd be furious if I was in your shoes. Getting alignment done after refreshing all the suspension and related components.

6029d0f2e371ec7f7fde72b143abec4c.jpg

Not so much what it looks like today, more of what it sounds like. Working 5am-5pm today. Diesel has been on since 2pm. I'm sick of it already.

Management opted out of the noise canceling walls that were supposed to surround diesels #3 & #4. They didn't want to spend another $15,000 to save our ears.

Make a recording. Then play it back to them in there office for 8 hours. Sounds fair. Whats good for is good for them right?.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!

Record a good few hours of it. Then get a bluetooth speaker and put it in the ceiling above their offices and play it back softly for a few weeks. They will think the sound is coming through to their offices and shell out the cash for the walls needed!

Top Bottom