What's your view look like today?

Scorn800

Ride for life
Yes sir. I sit in the shack and take people's money. I sometimes "dont see" when a stand up or blaster launches.

Thats a great ramp. Had plenty of goodtimes there. The outlaw rides and eating parking lot tacos were epic. Glad to hear a cool rider is maning the ramp. Good looking out.

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
I hope this new e box fixes my issue....

IMG_20140728_191401_151_zpsa79e9192.jpg

What issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its hard to explain its almost like the temp sensor is just unplugged from the e box. Or like the timing is off, but it will run like dog poop for a while then like a monster for a while and then back to crap. The e box didn't seem to fix it, if rebuilt the carb twice and ran new fuel lines I think it's either an air leak or someone mentioned possibly a broken baffle in the water box covering the other baffles causing back pressure. That would make sense cuz my motor gets crazy hot. And I have plenty of water coming out of my pissers.

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
Does it seem lean looking at the plugs? That does sound like it could be a clogged wb, are you running a stocker?

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Battling "ground" hornets. Found the nest yesterday. Best advice I've been given is wait till dark and flood the nest with gas. Y'all have any recommendations?

Killed a few so far with just spray, but the nest is directly outside my garage. Bout 1-1.25" long. Research says they are very non aggressive, but every time I walk by the nest they chase/follow me for several yards.

ezyju4y6.jpg
gavadava.jpg
e8e3y2av.jpg
jepybu9y.jpg

Battling "ground" hornets. Found the nest yesterday. Best advice I've been given is wait till dark and flood the nest with gas. Y'all have any recommendations?

Killed a few so far with just spray, but the nest is directly outside my garage. Bout 1-1.25" long. Research says they are very non aggressive, but every time I walk by the nest they chase/follow me for several yards.

ezyju4y6.jpg
gavadava.jpg
e8e3y2av.jpg
jepybu9y.jpg

I hate wasps and hornets with a passion. One kept buzzing around my work area today. I shot him with compressed air, he'd take off, and then not even 5 minutes later he's back again. We played this game off and on all day. I would go at it Rambo style with two cans of spray, a big stick, some gasoline and matches.

mattyboy89

The countdown is on
I hate wasps and hornets with a passion. One kept buzzing around my work area today. I shot him with compressed air, he'd take off, and then not even 5 minutes later he's back again. We played this game off and on all day. I would go at it Rambo style with two cans of spray, a big stick, some gasoline and matches.

Wait until night and then sneak up on the best with a garbage bag and cover the best then smack the top with something to break it off. It works with Canadian hornets. May the force be with you

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Battling "ground" hornets. Found the nest yesterday. ]

My buddy has them at his house. Been fighting them a few years. They only come out in late July/august and fly low. They eat cicadas. Or rather, they paralyze them then drag them to the best an lay eggs in them to feed the young for the next season. So once you hear the cicadas, the hornets are out feeding.

I have heard they will even take small birds right out of the sky.

He was pouring rubbing alcohol or ammonia(can't remember which, small clear bottle from he drugstore though) down the holes for the nest. Forces them out because it displaces oxygen, or they don't like the smell can't remember which either. Just be careful when you do this. they design their nests with multiple entrances/exits. Have a few cans of spray killer ready when you pour the stuff down the holes. He has been taking their numbers down slowly over the last three years. They were really bad when he first bought the house though. I remember him saying pour the stuff down the holes around dusk?

Might want to research some more before fighting them.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
hudson sprayer and malathion will do the trick .home depot . careful though its some potent nasty stuff. careful with painted surfaces

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Boys, my plan is simple...from research on the inter web and from y'all it seems as though these fellas are true cicada killers and very non aggressive unless u go rooting down in their holes. They fly around and actually grab hold of each other but never do much more than buzz around me once or twice and then leave. So, my game plan is to wait till dusk/dark and pour some gas down the hole and let it be. I'll prolly do it for a couple days for good measure. There's not a ton of them around. Most I've seen is 3-4 in a group around the nest.

U can bet ur sweet azz I won't be putting any trash bags around a nest and whacking it with a stick. Helllllll no! Lol.

I've got an old college buddy that just can't stand to leave a bee or wasp nest alone. He always had to mess with them. His fave was blow torching them with hair spray or wd-40. I always went inside when he was playing roulette with things that sting. I've made the mistake a few times and got into a yellow jacket nest a time or two.

Last edited:

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
I would say easily that amount.
2014 Flying Skater is what all the shirts said.
Was 16 boats tied up when we left, insane body shaking horse power.
All standing around talking about mods like us with our stand ups.
Now that's baller status. Haha

Top Bottom