What's your view look like today?

Whenever I start thinking about selling my Chan i fire it up and fill the garage full of two stroke race gas smoke and then forget all about it. I love this thing!!!!
935af22644e80f1bd810c1ef71d482de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Shooting with the wife yesterday. This was her first time shooting the 284 and learning about clicks mil ranging etc. The furthest berm right before the tree line is approx 520 meters. She started with shooting 3 clay pigeons then finished off by shooting all of the broken pieces from the original clay pigeons. Only shot she missed was when she pulled the trigger by mistake. (1.5oz trigger) I really need to get her competing...
EAp4jym.jpg

TsUfSt0.jpg

Do you own the shop or do they just say "hey, this guy is a great mechanic/body guy, we will let him keep his jet ski stuff every where!" Haha! Lots of gorgeous cars! I am envious!

He's the 'R' in RL automobile, he's the owner and resident guru. When I was working with him for the couple weeks I was in Germany the mechanics always came to him if they had an issue and he always had the solution. It's hard to believe one person can know so much about so many different things.

Top Bottom