Who's bringing B-1's to daytona? Brap up !

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
mrs cattledog....this is playing nice...it's all for fun and excitment.. .we all have known each other for MANY years and this is how we distribute LOVE. :smile:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Why yes...now that you ask! :deal:

PALEASE tell me those are not footholds on YOUR blaster? you have NO bilge but you got double straps and you dont even jump! WOW!!!... and they say i'm retarded! :slap:

i guess saki is right... i MAY be the only focker not getting inverted! :Banane19:

I dont even know where to start....lol...... WELL..I guess the first thing is that I guess I want a part of that florida love cuz........I am so feeling it.........NOT:nana:
Secondly, know that LBE is riding the front holds...think what you want....hahahahahaha:Banane09: Its all true.....hahahahaha
Lastly....MISS Q U R IN TROUBLE AND KNOW THAT IS TRUE!:bananapowerslide:

SuziQ

Banned
PALEASE tell me those are not footholds on YOUR blaster? you have NO bilge but you got double straps and you dont even jump! WOW!!!... and they say i'm retarded! :slap:

i guess saki is right... i MAY be the only focker not getting inverted! :Banane19:

Saki's always right! :bow28:

Do you wanna know why you were floating in the hole so long that day with the, uhmm, dolphins and my sj Boss??? Because you (nor anyone else) EVER suggested I tape up the vents on my stock hood (even after you torched it). :hitwithrock: IT has a bilge now for it all. If you knew how to wrench, I would let you put one in the b1. :nana:

SuziQ

Banned
i dont look that fat in this picture! :cool:

Still look hot to me Boss! :wavey:

Stricky's just feeling a bit insecure, so he's barking loudly.

Stricky = 0 days in the surf this past weekend
Q = 2 days in ths surf this past weekend
_________
Q>Stricky

Attachments

• IMG_5445c1.jpg
    IMG_5445c1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 33
Still look hot to me Boss! :wavey:

Stricky's just feeling a bit insecure, so he's barking loudly.

Stricky = 0 days in the surf this past weekend
Q = 2 days in ths surf this past weekend
_________
Q>Stricky

The boss is looking hot to me too.....lol! SAKI=HOTSTUFF:Banane26: in my books!:spankme: Who's your saki...
Had a great party tonight at the driftwood......wish that you where here:17: but your not......hahahahaha...BITCHES!
Hope you get the Canadian lingo....eh!

Top Bottom