WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
PM's sent!
------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We don't stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you don't see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We don't stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you don't see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Hello,
Id like to order some gaskets. Please send invoice to my paypal at gidge750@aol.com
I want to make sure the 8024 is the right gasket for a boyesen intake on a 701 62T? If so then I will need.
Thanks,
Sean

4 - 8024
2 - 5900
2 - 5900BB

PM sent!
---------------------------------

Have a great day!

Just sent PayPal payment for the following:

PN Description Price Qty Extended
2116A YAM "PREMIPRENE" Electrical box gasket for twin 650 701 760 $15.00 2 $30.00
2360 Yam 650/701/760 Flywheel Cover $8.50 3 $25.50
2290 Yam 701 61X reed cage gasket(small rectangular) $1.50 4 $6.00
2270 am 701 61X bottom intake manifold $3.00 3 $9.00
$70.50
plus $3 shipping

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

>-------> PLEASE READ: As of now 9-22-2014, we make ALL gaskets/O-rings for ALL years and models of two stroke 2 and 3 cylinder YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, and SEADOO!! So you can see this is just a small list here on this thread, please message! It has taken a lot of years to accomplish this and we thank our ALL our customers over the years for supporting us!
Have a great day and ride on!

Last edited:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

>-------> PLEASE READ: As of now 9-22-2014, we make ALL gaskets/O-rings for ALL years and models of two stroke 2 and 3 cylinder YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, and SEADOO!! So you can see this is just a small list here on this thread, please message! It has taken a lot of years to accomplish this and we thank our ALL our customers over the years for supporting us!
Have a great day and ride on!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

su bienvenida y gracias!
----------------------------------------------------------

We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask.
Have a great day!

Metal or fiber base only..?
need kawi 1100 base gasket metal.
Exhaust manifold x3
head pipe
and exhaust body to manifold gasket.
Thx let me know

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Do you make the gaskets for a Wetjet spaced Mikuni 46mm carb?

No, but can you just use a a regular 46mm base gasket and oval the holes out to fit? If so, I have those in 2 different styles/thickness'. Let me kow if i can help...
-----------------------------------------

Have a great day!

blasterdude

Waiting for the ice to thaw!!!!
Ya, I have just been clipping the sides of the bolt holes. Was hoping to get some of the right gaskets so I don't have to mess with them. Thanks for the reply.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

Top Bottom