WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
This is a great place to get seals/Gaskets... Very quick response !!! Thanks Again !!

Hey, thanks man! I appreciate your business!
----------------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time! We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. Shop, compare, and SAVE!
Have a great day!

Hello! I think I am needing:

2330 Yam 701 61X Exhaust manifold $8.00
5900 Yam Factory "B" head pipe gasket(47.00mm) $6.50

My project is to hunt down a Factory B pipe for my 61x case.
Parcel post works. Cheers.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Can't figure out for the life of me how to send a PM on these forums -__- sorry to double post lol. Hit me up Troy! :)

Glad I could get you all taken care of. Thanks again for your business Jeru!
------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time! We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!

Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. Shop, compare, and SAVE!
Have a great day!

I am with jeru I cannot for the life of me figure out how to pm you. I sent you a pm on pwc today. I am looking for a 38mm khein base gasket. I have a stock bored out intake off a 650sx. I would prefer if you have reusable but it really doesnt matter.

Thanks,
Ryan

Im not sure why but whenever I try to send you a message an error pops up saying its an invalid receipient I have tried different ways but always get the error. I sent you another message on pwc.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
still no gaskets or a response

Gasket shipped, PM sent on PWCT.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Do you have head gaskets for the WestCoast heads with interchangeable domes? I need on for a Kawasaki 750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, I just have regular Stainless steel embossed OEM head gaskets for the 750. You might post on here and see, I really dont know what that head uses.
--------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

x-2

Need 8 sxr carb base gaskets, post your paypal for me, not sure I can PM you yet since I just opened this account, don't see the start conversation tab. Thx.

hi superjet-113 I just installed a 62t 61x cylinder with a riva red pipe in my sn sj I used a stock 61x manifold to cylinder gasket on the pipe will this work? I was looking for water routing info on red pipe and saw post asking for manifold gaskets so im not sure what to think there is not much info on this. I hope I don't need to pull the motor out:rolleyes:

Top Bottom