WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
I see that you take this seriously - very good! I have a question: head gaskets for big bore applications using oem modified Yamaha SJ head (88mm-89mm). Needles to say that this kit (845 cc)will become popular and head gaskets will be needed.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I see that you take this seriously - very good! I have a question: head gaskets for big bore applications using oem modified Yamaha SJ head (88mm-89mm). Needles to say that this kit (845 cc)will become popular and head gaskets will be needed.

Maybe someday.. For now they are just focusing on OEM gaskets. It costs quite a bit of money to make a die for a synthetic head gasket, let alone the tooling and the machines/jigs needed to install the fire rings(center SS ring surrounding the bore).
Now, to make a die that makes SS head gaskets with the raised embossing crush seal can run around $5K(much more than a fiber head gasket die).

It is possible someday if the demand can reach the point where its cost effective. I dunno..:confused: I myself would just get the ADA big bore head with domes.

Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Have any crank seals for 750 Kawi's yet? I am looking for a set while the motor is out on the bench... Thanks..

Edit.. nevermind I just answered my own question by reading the list closer this time... I'd like a crank seal kit for a 750 kawi please.. I can paypal.. Let me know.. thanks

Last edited:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
:bump:
See 1st post in this thread for list with prices.
:bump:

Just got all the Yam 1200 dies, so we have all the gaskets now for the Yam 1200 and 1200 power valved engines.

Top Bottom