xjet rebuild numero dos

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
thanks for all the compliments guys.. ill try an update some pics soon just trying to get all the last min stuff done.

got her running fri night and started turfing yesterday, finished today along with all the little things (steering adj., intake grate, fit air cleaners, hood tubes you know)

hopefully going to the lake tomorrow to tune with the man himself:sneaky:

looks like i might actually make it to daytona with a ski!!! you guys will have to forgive me when i ride b,c its been almost a year an a half since i have been on a ski and i have 3 days to practice:dunce:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
thanks for all the compliments guys.. ill try an update some pics soon just trying to get all the last min stuff done.

got her running fri night and started turfing yesterday, finished today along with all the little things (steering adj., intake grate, fit air cleaners, hood tubes you know)

hopefully going to the lake tomorrow to tune with the man himself:sneaky:

looks like i might actually make it to daytona with a ski!!! you guys will have to forgive me when i ride b,c its been almost a year an a half since i have been on a ski and i have 3 days to practice:dunce:
after you scratch the paint I'd like to give it a ride. :Banane19:

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
Man i feel u.ive been building my ski over a year.my test ride is going to be on the ocean!

ya im stoked!! didnt get to go today.. just finished aligning the motor today and installing my enhancer and caulking my turf..

tomorrows the day!!!

after you scratch the paint I'd like to give it a ride. :Banane19:

lol well feel free.. already scratched it:icon16::Banane36:

we'll be at the causeway tomorrow.. hopefully ALLLLLLL day :smile:

man its like that bycle thing or maybe sex thing it will all come back as soon as you are on it agian

just dont scratch it agian lol j/k

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Danny.. you still running the same engine setup? I noticed how good your ski sounds and runs at Daytona. Not to mention it still looks good.

-team scream 771cc
-62t/61x fully ported by them
-dual 46's modded by them
-r&d intake with their intake mods
- ADA head cut for pump gas

ill be running an msd enhancer as well and a lightened 61x flywheel

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Speaking of Tona... here ya go Danny!
(picture by Fathom)

Attachments

• 8M3Y7628.JPG.jpg
    8M3Y7628.JPG.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
Danny.. you still running the same engine setup? I noticed how good your ski sounds and runs at Daytona. Not to mention it still looks good.

ya man... i love this thing :bigok: just having the reliability and the freedom to go out whenever i want and the only thing i have to do is put gas and check to make sure nothings loose is the best feeling ever.

fires right up every time, thanks team scream!! i couldnt repay you for all the time i got to ride last year with no issues! :hail:

Top Bottom