YAMA-SAKI best of both worlds build (701 in a750sx)

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
i got the flowcontrol valve, but everyone is telling me the B pipe will make way more power. travis has a B pipe i can try this weekend as well as a SJ fuel tank if i want to go through the hassle.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
If you have the stuff why not try it, B-pipe works well for the rest of us.

You may want to keep an eye out for this kind of thing as well; Transplant Rejection

Green and Blue may just not like to play together. :biggrin:

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
o be quite. Its no Different then Seadoo 951 transplants. I think i am gonna take the ski out this weekend with the blaster pipe and try to do some more tuning and see what i can get before i go rip the ski apart again

Last edited:

tbaer

USMC
put in a b pipe, sj or 550 tank, water box and long exhaust hose and rip it.

p.s. BOYER, we hate tybee! we will hopefully nver ride there again! Sh!tty ramp, Sh!tty tide, shallow spots that make me do crazy tuck and roll moves, hour drive for a 10 minute ride to surf crappy surf. just my 2 cents

OCD Solutions

p.s. BOYER, we hate tybee! we will hopefully nver ride there again! Sh!tty ramp, Sh!tty tide, shallow spots that make me do crazy tuck and roll moves, hour drive for a 10 minute ride to surf crappy surf. just my 2 cents

That's funny, I had the same experience in Beaufort! When can we start hitting Hunting Island?

thats why the savannah crew drives down here on a weekly basis!

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
i dont hate tybee i jsut would rather be able to hit the beach and the surf not ride to the surf. Hunting island is all good, its winter time now we can take the cabin road to the end and hit it up whenever you come down with the beach dolly boyer.

I think i will wait to after this weekend and see what jetting, properly adjusted throttle cable, and tuning the flow controlvalve before i make any decisions on pipes

OCD Solutions

Cool, Hunting Island is still a couple hours of driving for us. We need to hit Folley and ride it at least once this year.

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

We've driven out there a couple times now and just didn't like what we saw, we really should just launch there one day and try it out. Good surf is at the north end of the island and the launch is closer to the south and that's a long ride.

We still have to check out Sullivan's island too.

We should probably pull these out of your build thread and put in a seperate thread too I guess.

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Now have a B pipe in the ski, its travis chamber with andy's head pipe and manifold since I am still looking for one. Dont have much room for a waterbox and i have a temporary 2 gal red fuel can in there. The waterbottle is just what we used to get it running. the sealant on the fuel can was still drying

I attached some cell phone pixs

AND I NEED A B PIPE!!!!!

Attachments

• 0104101848.jpg
    0104101848.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 0104101848a.jpg
    0104101848a.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 241

tbaer

USMC
i was told it was an old school limited chamber. whatever it is it works awesome with his setup, no waterbox. it makes nice power, but now we have to track down an air leak.

Last edited:
Top Bottom