YAMA-SAKI best of both worlds build (701 in a750sx)

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I meant to hand you one of those spray bars before we left. Remind me next time we go riding or I can mail it to you so you have time to fit it.
Your rolls were looking good. One set i looked over and watched you do a sweet stab and next thing your nailing rolls. Man I gotta step up my game.

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
so would a water box not fit? what if you removed the nose foam?

the nose foam is removed just to route the flex pipe. there is room up there but it would have to be custom. The Ski innovations one which is tiny wont fit. the waterboxs are to wide for how narrow the 750s nose is. it would have to be custom

I meant to hand you one of those spray bars before we left. Remind me next time we go riding or I can mail it to you so you have time to fit it.
Your rolls were looking good. One set i looked over and watched you do a sweet stab and next thing your nailing rolls. Man I gotta step up my game.

ya, hopefully we can ride this weekend somewhere and maybe i can try that spray bar. I know I have been super stoked about the rolls so Its keeping me kravin to ride again

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Clean job. Though I must say, You are braver than I. I used all 8 case bolts when bolting it down. Definitely did not trust only 4.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
the other case bolts are still in there, they are just not bolted to a bed plate. its just like the 750sx motor four bolts to the bed plate but all case bolts still in there

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Right, but kawi uses much larger 12 mm bolts. And they are strictly dedicated to holding the motor down, not also sharing the purpose of keeping the crank reigned inside.

Either way, good job, clean install.

Just hope you reinforced the nose good. That kawi SMC they used on the 750s is crap.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Did you have a build thread of the hull?

He did it twice but it's all in here;
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/42886

Jordan, I must have been too busy with my build at the time cause I obviously never read thru the first stage of the hull rebuild. I remember the parts about the pics drawn on the hood but I totally missed Travis's Burn, Sorry to drag it back up but I spit coffee all over my keyboard when i read it. Still laughing...as I add it to my sig...:lmao::lmao:

yeah jordan likes the shorter smaller poles:laugh2: he like to do this on them:hail:

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member

Jordan, I must have been too busy with my build at the time cause I obviously never read thru the first stage of the hull rebuild. I remember the parts about the pics drawn on the hood but I totally missed Travis's Burn, Sorry to drag it back up but I spit coffee all over my keyboard when i read it. Still laughing...as I add it to my sig...:lmao::lmao:

LOL, we had some good times in the orginal builds!

tbaer

USMC

i forgot i wrote that. that is funny if i do say so myself.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
pushed it forward and used nuts welded to the bed plate to get the proper height, my setup does not use the yamaha engine plates

Last edited:
Top Bottom