2008 super jet release date 8/20/07 12pm EST

Y

yamaslut

oohh i cant wait. Once this comes out, all you guys with suped-up Rn's will maybe want to sell em. then guys like me that cant afford an '08, will have the pick of the litter of your old Rn beasts :biggthumpup::sneaky:

yup.... my ******** will be for sale

Y

yamaslut

Coming from the guy that went from Square to Round, then proclaimed they're over-rated. :arms:

they are....

wait till the new one comes out... It will make the old superjet look like a 550....

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
they are....

wait till the new one comes out... It will make the old superjet look like a 550....

I have a hard time seeing that with the same ole same ole driveline.

A new hull isn't going to be worth it to me with the same driveline.

Yamaha has seen first hand,for the first time I'm guessing, what is going on in the sport. They are going to cater to it. I say they are going to shave some LB's and give her some brapability.

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
I doubt it. I dont they they care to much whats going on it the "sport". I think they care about being competitive to an SXR on the track. I doubt freeride was in there minds very much. But Im just guessing.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I doubt it. I dont they they care to much whats going on it the "sport". I think they care about being competitive to an SXR on the track. I doubt freeride was in there minds very much. But Im just guessing.

Whether or not it was in their minds when they designed the '08 Superjet, it's definitely on their minds after their participation in the Allatoona freeride.

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Nope, they do not care for racing......... Look at the runabouts, they use to dominate the 1200 class, now, they do not offer anything....... Not even a 4stroke is being raced by anybody.............

This will not be a "wet" type hull like the SXR is.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
i have heard same top deck and different bottom
As long as you can still throw it around i will be happy
i thought maybe we were getting a new pump as well but it seems not

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
Whether or not it was in their minds when they designed the '08 Superjet, it's definitely on their minds after their participation in the Allatoona freeride.

Why...anybody who is the chit in freeride is not using a Yamaha hull and the ones that are are heavily modified. Almost nothing to do with stock. They couldnt make a factory freeride ski..it would cost as much as a Hydrospace.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Why...anybody who is the chit in freeride is not using a Yamaha hull and the ones that are are heavily modified. Almost nothing to do with stock. They couldnt make a factory freeride ski..it would cost as much as a Hydrospace.

Because they see that freeriding is a rapidly growing sector of the sport that's getting a lot of attention.

Top Bottom