2008 super jet release date 8/20/07 12pm EST

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
here's what a little birdie told me:

new bottom with SETBACK PUMP and INTAKE
old (or similar) topdeck
760 with 61x cyl/timing

rius is supposedly riding them in havasu already...rumor is there are 3 of them there....

Saw one a this past weekend.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I heard it looks like this:

358499789_d73d6864d9.jpg

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Bigger engine, better hull, etc etc, and tons of people are going to make the switch, guaranteed.

Oh, and momar is wrong as usual.

What are you new ? sheeeesh J/K
I can tell you something.. If I lived where you do.. awww nevermind !

I know the Yamaha plant is 5 mins down the road from my house. I just don't care if they change it. I have an 06 similiar to the one you are selling so I won't be buying a new one. Knowing what I know now I would probably not buy a new one anyways. I would buy an aftermarket hull and build it up. Buy the time you buy a new superjet and junk half the parts for aftermarket stuff you could build up an AM hull.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Is the price going to jump up for it or is it going to stay similar to the 07 models?

bigger motor better hull, the price will deff go up... and if it the same as an 07 the RN price will drop thousands..

is someone going to make a new thread once its released, i see this threading getting to 200 pages b4 its ever released..:banghead:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
is someone going to make a new thread once its released, i see this threading getting to 200 pages b4 its ever released..:banghead:

Hopefully sooner than you think. I have 4 helicopters chartered every week this summer with 20,000mm lens cameras.

michael950

for me to POOP on!
Tweet tweet, Tweet tweet!!!

I heard from a bird that the word is ... I wish I had saved my money for a rainy day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom