2010 World Finals freestyle thread!

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Woo! Good for him. Nice to hear he did it without a flipfest too. He seems to be a pretty cool guy too.

My connection to the live link was crappin out at the end, and my lame azz was working and missed everything but the bad connection at the end.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I think Lee stone working with eric malone has payed off! ...the man knows how to win with some oustanding new tricks in flatwater freestyle.

the bar has been raised!!

Lee threw it down today. I swear that looked like a suicide back flip.

On another note, Jason Stoyer, Chad and the Xmetal crew are a bunch of great people. At one point the wife and I were talking to Chad in the booth and Stoyer came up, introduced himself, and start chatting with us, funny guy too.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I just got home and started uploading the HD video of the Pro Finals to Youtube. It will take a few hours for the 3 GB of files to upload and process. When it's done there should be two videos per routine. The long video of the main routine and short video of the dual wake boat run.

They aren't titled as to who is who. I left Havasu at 12:30PM and got home a little while ago. It's now almost 12:30AM. A bit of travel burnout. The videos will show up here throughout the night:
http://www.youtube.com/havabrew2010#g/u
Enjoy!!!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Lee threw it down today. I swear that looked like a suicide back flip.

On another note, Jason Stoyer, Chad and the Xmetal crew are a bunch of great people. At one point the wife and I were talking to Chad in the booth and Stoyer came up, introduced himself, and start chatting with us, funny guy too.

Alot of people give stoyer crap about his attitude... But I have known him for about 6 years. He puts his life into freestyle. For him to come up and introduce himself, that is normal. He is a good guy.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
x2^^^
Stoyer is about as nice, outgoing, friendly as they get.

I wont say I "know" him, but we have met several times and he seems to have an outstanding attitude.

jeckert

Going backwards
Stone's flip is more of a "Kiss of Death" flip, NOT a "Super" flip. Ross's flip is definitely a "Super" flip..they look different, don't they? I thought we were taking the names from FMX?

At any rate, congrats LEE!

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Stone's flip is more of a "Kiss of Death" flip, NOT a "Super" flip. Ross's flip is definitely a "Super" flip..they look different, don't they? I thought we were taking the names from FMX?

At any rate, congrats LEE!

I think the "kiss of death" is more appropiate for this move. On the second flip, it looked like he almost "kissed" the handlepole pad!!

expression session included a v-wake and some masive backflips/bails. i was too anxious for the bob test ride to stick around and watch the whole thing. deffinatly wished i was out there huckin myself though!

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
whats with all the 180 "nose stab" comments? Not going to get on ESPN if we cant even announce our own sports tricks LOL!

good performance all round, and thanks for taking the videos

Top Bottom